LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2018 5:40 am  #11

Re: Help!

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Β 
Oh I hope I didn’t offend you with that comment about sending negative thoughts to him I just meant in general for everyone πŸ˜‚ I’m so happy you sound like you’re on the right track keep going girlie!! You got this!! It’s funny I do a mix of the techniques myself that just seems better for me too! πŸ’

No, no offense taken 😊 I am grateful for all the advice. I actually have some good news - my POI contacted me at work today. He called about something to do with his employment, which I wasn't able to help with. However, we did have a really good chat. I kept it light and friendly like Lanie says to. He did sound a little nervous, and laughed quite a lot😊. As he was ending the call he said to me "Listen, don't be a stranger to me. I have really enjoyed talking to you, I actually enjoy talking to you." In my PW I have had him say how much  he likes talking to me. I said I did too, and asked him if he is on Facebook. He said he was, and gave me his user name.  I couldn't think of any other way I could keep in touch with him, as I am not going to email him or call him at work for a chat! 😊 Now I am looking forward to the results of the BWD technique! πŸ˜‰. All joking aside, I am going to continue the techniques on him, as I get to know him better.

Β 
Im soooooo excited for you sweetie!! It’s an amazing feeling when you see more and more results!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Well, I did message him on his Facebook, he accepted my messenger request, but his reply was very formal, and didn't really lend itself to a response from me. He actually said "Thank you for connecting with me. You were always such a help in my transition in to my new job" I feel there is no interest there on his part, and will probably just move on from him. ☹️

4/19/2018 6:54 am  #12

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

No, no offense taken 😊 I am grateful for all the advice. I actually have some good news - my POI contacted me at work today. He called about something to do with his employment, which I wasn't able to help with. However, we did have a really good chat. I kept it light and friendly like Lanie says to. He did sound a little nervous, and laughed quite a lot😊. As he was ending the call he said to me "Listen, don't be a stranger to me. I have really enjoyed talking to you, I actually enjoy talking to you." In my PW I have had him say how much  he likes talking to me. I said I did too, and asked him if he is on Facebook. He said he was, and gave me his user name.  I couldn't think of any other way I could keep in touch with him, as I am not going to email him or call him at work for a chat! 😊 Now I am looking forward to the results of the BWD technique! πŸ˜‰. All joking aside, I am going to continue the techniques on him, as I get to know him better.

Β 
Im soooooo excited for you sweetie!! It’s an amazing feeling when you see more and more results!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Well, I did message him on his Facebook, he accepted my messenger request, but his reply was very formal, and didn't really lend itself to a response from me. He actually said "Thank you for connecting with me. You were always such a help in my transition in to my new job" I feel there is no interest there on his part, and will probably just move on from him. ☹️

Still at least I know he isn't interested, which I suppose is a positive in a universe somewhere 😬

4/19/2018 9:20 am  #13

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

No, no offense taken 😊 I am grateful for all the advice. I actually have some good news - my POI contacted me at work today. He called about something to do with his employment, which I wasn't able to help with. However, we did have a really good chat. I kept it light and friendly like Lanie says to. He did sound a little nervous, and laughed quite a lot😊. As he was ending the call he said to me "Listen, don't be a stranger to me. I have really enjoyed talking to you, I actually enjoy talking to you." In my PW I have had him say how much he likes talking to me. I said I did too, and asked him if he is on Facebook. He said he was, and gave me his user name. I couldn't think of any other way I could keep in touch with him, as I am not going to email him or call him at work for a chat! 😊 Now I am looking forward to the results of the BWD technique! πŸ˜‰. All joking aside, I am going to continue the techniques on him, as I get to know him better.

Β 

But, aren't you just making the assumption that he isn't interested? Since you are of the belief that he's not, then he will project that back to you. If you could change how you see him or how he sees you, then you would then see things change in your outer world.Β 

4/19/2018 12:04 pm  #14

Piper wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Β 

But, aren't you just making the assumption that he isn't interested? Since you are of the belief that he's not, then he will project that back to you. If you could change how you see him or how he sees you, then you would then see things change in your outer world.Β 

Ah! Good point! πŸ™„ I think I have reverted back to the old Ruby!! I hadn't thought about that. OK, I will read one of my Neville books, and continue with PW. I must admit he did say one of the phrases that I wanted him to say: "I really enjoy talking to you." And he did make contact, and accepted my messenger request so he is now one of my contacts, which is further along than I was this time last week. 🀣 Yes, you are right. I must change the way I see him, and the way I see him seeing me. Thank you Piper!  πŸ˜€

4/19/2018 8:39 pm  #15

RubyLooToo wrote:

Piper wrote:

RubyLooToo wrote:

Ah! Good point! πŸ™„ I think I have reverted back to the old Ruby!! I hadn't thought about that. OK, I will read one of my Neville books, and continue with PW. I must admit he did say one of the phrases that I wanted him to say: "I really enjoy talking to you." And he did make contact, and accepted my messenger request so he is now one of my contacts, which is further along than I was this time last week. 🀣 Yes, you are right. I must change the way I see him, and the way I see him seeing me. Thank you Piper!  πŸ˜€

You're welcome. No worries - I sometimes forget, too, and then have to get my shit together again. I think it just takes full awareness and it will kick in.

Board footera