LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2018 7:33 pm  #1

Has This Happened To Anyone?

Hi! I posted my story in Manifesting Ex back thread and I’ve searched the board for an answer to this specific question but to no avail and would love to hear what you guys think.

This has happened twice.

The night I discovered Lanie’s PW technique (almost a month ago a little after the split) I had a moment of PURE happy overwhelming feeling with happy tears and found myself chanting “he’s coming back!” Out of nowhere. This didn’t happen during the technique, it happened before I believe.

Today, after my ex had blocked me on Instagram (after a month of not blocking me on anything) I began using BWD. I’ve done it twice today and both times the connection was AMAZING! I felt good both times, the visualization was strong and I knew how his skin felt, how he reacts and the sound of his voice when something I did felt good. My body felt weird for lack of better term (weird in a good way) which I assume meant the connection was strong!

A couple hours after the last BDW session, once more that SAME overwhelming feeling out of nowhere, happiness and happy tears and “he’s coming back!” I let it out and was excited I felt that again.

Has anyone else experienced this when they were close to results or manifestation, etc? I almost lost my shit when I saw he blocked me but I remembered that it’s not necessarily a bad thing, I can’t ruin the progress I’ve made by disbelieving in the universe, took it as a “test” from the universe instead and thanked it and affirmed my ex is coming back and today I’m closer to my inner belief being permanently “there’s no way he won’t come back, he’s on his way” rather than the negative opposite.

Would love to hear your thoughts, sisters!

Last edited by Wildfirewolf (4/19/2018 7:36 pm)

4/19/2018 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Has This Happened To Anyone?

Ok, i am not working on an ex, but my guy and i have been going through a rough patch as of late. I was reading and i was hit with an overwhelming feeling. It was love and i knew it was my guy, i could literally feel him. It was instant tears and all i could do is tell him i loved him. Once i recovered, about 10 minutes later,  again...and this was way more intense. I've not heard anyone ever mention this happening to them before, but i did speak to someone who knows a bit about it. He said that anyone hes ever known who has had this happen, ended up happily married/together. I didnt get to talk to him very long about it and would like more info. I'm glad i am not the only one who has had this happen.

4/19/2018 8:57 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

Ok, i am not working on an ex, but my guy and i have been going through a rough patch as of late. I was reading and i was hit with an overwhelming feeling. It was love and i knew it was my guy, i could literally feel him. It was instant tears and all i could do is tell him i loved him. Once i recovered, about 10 minutes later,  again...and this was way more intense. I've not heard anyone ever mention this happening to them before, but i did speak to someone who knows a bit about it. He said that anyone hes ever known who has had this happen, ended up happily married/together. I didnt get to talk to him very long about it and would like more info. I'm glad i am not the only one who has had this happen.

Piper, thank you so much for responding! Both these moments happened about a month apart but each time they were very overwhelming, happy feelings, knowing he’s coming back. After I had wrote this, it happened again. I was fanning myself, trying to breathe, thanking the universe for bringing him to me. I have not had any communication yet and like I said last night he blocked me on Instagram but I didn’t allow it to shake my belief. I’m glad someone else has had this reaction, too! It makes me feel even more confident good things are making their way over. ☺️

4/19/2018 9:10 pm  #4

Also, Piper, if you can get more info from the person who informed you what these moments mean, I’d love to hear more!

4/19/2018 9:15 pm  #5

Wildfirewolf wrote:

Also, Piper, if you can get more info from the person who informed you what these moments mean, I’d love to hear more!

I will see what else i can find out. I've always been able to feel him, but this was the weirdest experience I've ever had.

4/19/2018 9:45 pm  #6

Ok, i was still really curious and texted this guy. He said, in my case, he believes it was his realization of his feelings for me and he was most likely in deep thought and connected with me. I can only assume that yours is similar and perhaps why he blocked you.

Board footera