LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2018 10:34 pm  #1

Told me he doesn’t love me anymore...

Sisters, tonight I am a mess.

All my hard work over the last month felt as if it came crashing down.

My ex dropped my stuff off and drove off, couldn’t even tell me he was coming. So I told him we need to talk, as we haven’t talked about what really happened.

He called me. I told him my side. He accepted it. But said he’s moved on, and he needs me to do the same. Said his “love for me isn’t there anymore”.

He couldn’t handle my voice cracking and hung up. All I could muster out was “I love you”. That was it.

I had to have a good friend come over and hold me up as I cried, and got sick. Paced. Asked God and the Universe why. Why was he doing this to me?

I feel defeated, hurt, like all my hard work... is for nothing. I’ve lost the love of my life... and I’m not okay.

What does this mean? Why is this happening? Should I just give up?

4/30/2018 1:51 pm  #2

Re: Told me he doesn’t love me anymore...

hermeshorse wrote:

Right - I think you need to watch this AND address your PTSD. That is not meant to sound harsh, but some people can't cope with that kind of thing and if it's putting you or others in danger then that should be a massive wake up call don't you think?

Lanie is wonderful she has fantastic mp3s - I saw this today and immediately thought of you particularly the latter part where she tells you to concentrate on YOU. Lanie's techniques work however you have other things you need to deal with, and you want to be the best person you can possibly be for him and also for yourself.

I can't vouch for how good any of her work is but I think she puts it across far better than I ever could.

There's another thing - EFT - emotional freedom technique, you might want to have a look at that as well, again I think it's in one of Lanie's mp3 bundles if you have them or there are clips on Youtube. It looks a bit daft BUT many people find it effective so it might be worth a shot. 

The thing is that your work isn't truly wasted as such, it's just taking a break at the moment - if you go into PW etc at the moment then you will be putting out energies that won't be anywhere near as effective as when you are back up and feeling calmer. 

Think of what he has witnessed as a shock to his system. Did he even know that you had PTSD before the car incident or had you mentioned it as possibly "no big deal" and then this happened? It is going to be baby steps, but you will progress and let's face it we know that these techniques work so the only thing that will hold you back is you.

You deserve to have a good life free of anxiety and stress. Don't worry about him for now, concentrate on you. Any doubts creep in - look up the rubbing out technique or Lanie's Claiming your Mate mp3.

Once you have calmed yourself and looked after yourself for a short while, I would start again and journalise the experience. Don't stalk him, don't bump into him accidentally on purpose etc - just do the PW and BWD consistently. If necessary script the conversation you want with him. You might even want to do a cutting the cord right before the very first meditation of the new cycle to clear out all negativity.

I'm not sure what else to suggest and please understand that it's not my intention to upset or come across as harsh - your first priority is YOU at this moment in time.

My love knew coming into the relationship two years ago that I had severe PTSD and anxiety. He was on board, and promised he’d be there for me. I understand by everyone is equipped to deal with individuals who suffer from the god awful illness, I don’t blame him for not knowing what to do sometimes.

I’ve come a long way since that episode. I am healthier, I’ve had no flashbacks or anything that could trigger a spiraling incident. I’ve only had one blackout as bad as the one that split us up many years ago during academy. I still prevailed after and graduated. It’s rare but it happens.

I do love using EFT! The love magnet one in particular always seems to brighten up my day. So I will continue with EFT and try some others.

I don’t believe him when he say “I don’t love you anymore” and “I’ve moved on”. The more I thought about it; it didn’t seem real. He’s said similar things in the past and always came back. He came back quicker the last time, but he came back. He always knew he loved me and wanted me.

So, I won’t give up. I had a moment of “I should” but I won’t. I told myself and the universe I was ready to endure anything it took to get to where I wanna be with him and I think it was a test to still make sure I desired this. I do. I apologized for almost backing down. There’s a more dominant voice in my head saying “don’t give up, you’re so close” that seems to weed out any negativity. Something in my gut, my body, is telling me to keep going. So I will.

Thank you for all the helpful links and advice. Self love is definitely something I’m working on more of, not blaming myself anymore for the things that happened to me and trying to remember those who love me through this. ❤️

I truly do think things hit the fan before the manifestation. I think I even read it in a thread on Neville Goddard. So I’ll take it as that and keep pushing.

Board footera