LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2018 11:05 pm  #1

PW/LS/subs/LOA What is happening?!

Hi everyone,
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere on this forum but I was hoping to get some feedback on my situation.  Kind of long I apologize.

I was doing Lanies Love spell, and practicing LOA but also listening to a subliminal to draw in my soul mate.

My vibration has been up and down admittedly, but after a month of Subliminals and using Lanies methods I definitely  see some movement.  Specifically ALL of my exes are coming out of the woodwork.  Literally SIX men I’ve either dated briefly, had an actual relationship with, or have had some type of crush on over the last 6 years have come back. I haven’t spoken to most of these guys for years. I was looking for someone new and certainly not any of these guys!

My question is, is all of this common? I’m attracting all of my exes but only one new potential guy is in the mix, and he’s a friend of three years on social media (we’ve never met but will be in two weeks) that just confessed he had a crush on me, so I’m not putting much stock in that.

Last edited by Aliceinwonderland (5/06/2018 11:06 pm)

5/07/2018 2:14 am  #2

Re: PW/LS/subs/LOA What is happening?!

That can definitely happen.  I've certainly heard of it happening although it's happening to you at quite a high level!  It's like they pick up on it too! 

5/07/2018 6:50 am  #3

Yes this is very common. I have practiced these techniques for a few years now, as well as studying Neville Goddard. 

I now believe that we have several "specific people" on different timelines. Its my experience that when I focused on a new man after having let go completely of another one, he came back. But only once I had completely let go of him. 

Feel It Real. 

5/07/2018 12:30 pm  #4

Ahh thank you!
This makes sense.  My gut was telling me that perhaps they were coming back because at one point, I wanted nothing more but for them to come back, but now years later Ive moved on and am free of the attachment. But since I am raising my vibration they are now manifesting.  I guess it also goes to show, that in order for something to manifest you have to just completely detach form the outcome. This is comforting to know that Im on the right path, but also showing me that I have to detach from the outcome of meeting someone new.  Lol Does Lanie happen to have an IDGAF about ever getting married meditation?

5/08/2018 4:21 pm  #5

You are already Married. 

Feel It Real. 

Board footera