LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2018 9:41 am  #1

Claim your man, not sure what just happened....

I've been doing PW, BWD for a Few months now with a little success, i.e. my SP did message me and also he started to send me snapchats now and then, whereas up until recently he hadn't since Oct/Nov last year. Last week i was thinking about him and literally he snapchat me there and then, it was just a picture showing he'd booked something. I know snapchat is a very minor thing and what i really want is to be back with him, but just little contact with him makes me so happy. 

For the past couple of weeks I've been exhausted due to work, stressed because i seemed to be everyone's go to if they have a problem, everyones shoulder to cry on and im the type of person that takes everyones problems on and to heart. I've also been struggling with my confidence to the point when i look at my pictures i get upset and if its a nice picture i dont recognise myself and ask my mum why i don't look like that and she'll say 'but that is you', i think i frustrate her, my mum and my friends often tell me that they wish i saw what they did. From a child i've had confidence issues.

I've been trying to do my meditations the past few weeks, PW, BWD and claim your man, but my connection has been feeling weak and also because i'm so tired i keep falling asleep, its a vicious circle at the moment because then i get really disheartened and feel like i'm loosing the connection then i begin stressing about it. I tried doing PW this morning when i woke but my connection again felt weak. I work from home so at lunch i really felt like doing the connecting energy field meditation, i'm not very good at visualizing  but as the meditation started i kept seeing all different pictures of my SP, i called out to my SP as Lanie said and then began repeatedly yawning(i hadn't yawned all day until then) i then felt an excitement in my stomach and my body went warm especially in my heart area i dont know if its possible but even my heart felt excited. I couldn't see my SP though but as Lanie said pull them closer i was and i felt it was at the point where he was close, i had the urge to ask my SP to hold me as soon as i imagined this i started crying and i mean proper crying tears streaming, i was trying my hardest to stop crying because i didn't want him to feel this nor for it to affect my meditation, it wasn't crying because of being sad it was tears because when he used to hold me i used to feel so safe and at peace and thats what i was feeling/wanted today, i was imagining him saying don't cry, that he doesn't like seeing me upset and really nice things etc. I would then compose myself and then it would start again, at the end of the meditation i felt weird like not as stressed or disheartened as i had this morning if anything my body feels a little happy excitement back, i didn't want the meditation to end.

What do you think happened during this meditation?? Do you think I've passed negative thoughts/vibrations onto him and done damage?? Please can you give me any tips/advice on how to connect and visualize better. Also how can i detached from work stresses and other peoples problems so i can focus on my meditations? 

I feel my head needs a really good wobble at the moment.

Thank you ladies for your help 

5/09/2018 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Claim your man, not sure what just happened....

I'll let the other's answer the rest of it, but how do you feel about Lanie's "work worries" meditation?  Wondered if it might give some help in chilling about the work part??

5/11/2018 9:27 am  #3

I haven't tried the work meditation yet, but i'm willing to give anything a go, thank you for your suggestion

5/11/2018 4:52 pm  #4

Emma wrote:

I've been doing PW, BWD for a Few months now with a little success, i.e. my SP did message me and also he started to send me snapchats now and then, whereas up until recently he hadn't since Oct/Nov last year. Last week i was thinking about him and literally he snapchat me there and then, it was just a picture showing he'd booked something. I know snapchat is a very minor thing and what i really want is to be back with him, but just little contact with him makes me so happy. 

For the past couple of weeks I've been exhausted due to work, stressed because i seemed to be everyone's go to if they have a problem, everyones shoulder to cry on and im the type of person that takes everyones problems on and to heart. I've also been struggling with my confidence to the point when i look at my pictures i get upset and if its a nice picture i dont recognise myself and ask my mum why i don't look like that and she'll say 'but that is you', i think i frustrate her, my mum and my friends often tell me that they wish i saw what they did. From a child i've had confidence issues.

I've been trying to do my meditations the past few weeks, PW, BWD and claim your man, but my connection has been feeling weak and also because i'm so tired i keep falling asleep, its a vicious circle at the moment because then i get really disheartened and feel like i'm loosing the connection then i begin stressing about it. I tried doing PW this morning when i woke but my connection again felt weak. I work from home so at lunch i really felt like doing the connecting energy field meditation, i'm not very good at visualizing  but as the meditation started i kept seeing all different pictures of my SP, i called out to my SP as Lanie said and then began repeatedly yawning(i hadn't yawned all day until then) i then felt an excitement in my stomach and my body went warm especially in my heart area i dont know if its possible but even my heart felt excited. I couldn't see my SP though but as Lanie said pull them closer i was and i felt it was at the point where he was close, i had the urge to ask my SP to hold me as soon as i imagined this i started crying and i mean proper crying tears streaming, i was trying my hardest to stop crying because i didn't want him to feel this nor for it to affect my meditation, it wasn't crying because of being sad it was tears because when he used to hold me i used to feel so safe and at peace and thats what i was feeling/wanted today, i was imagining him saying don't cry, that he doesn't like seeing me upset and really nice things etc. I would then compose myself and then it would start again, at the end of the meditation i felt weird like not as stressed or disheartened as i had this morning if anything my body feels a little happy excitement back, i didn't want the meditation to end.

What do you think happened during this meditation?? Do you think I've passed negative thoughts/vibrations onto him and done damage?? Please can you give me any tips/advice on how to connect and visualize better. Also how can i detached from work stresses and other peoples problems so i can focus on my meditations? 

I feel my head needs a really good wobble at the moment.

Thank you ladies for your help 

I think you had an encounter that opened your heart area, connected you to your POI and helped you relieve some of the negativity you've been experiencing.  Yawning is definitely a sign for some people, including me, that I am connected to a powerful energetic source and it is rejuvenating me.  :-)

Board footera