LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 10:57 am  #1

How to not have any expectations?

Hi fellow users!
I get almost everything. I get that your manifestation comes when you least expect it and you need to let go to the attachment to the outcome and don’t have any expectations? I don’t know about others but when my poi even texts me, I get a kind of a tingly feeling around the heart area as if I’m scared to open it. Idk why that happens. Anyway, but how shall I not expect, believing that he is mine and still not expecting any thing slipping out of his mouth? How shall I do it?

5/22/2018 11:06 am  #2

Re: How to not have any expectations?

I have to admit, I am exactly the same!  I don't have any answer for you but know that you are not alone!

5/23/2018 8:02 pm  #3

Re: How to not have any expectations?

I get tingly when I see any communication from him too...I think when we are truly detached we are just calm and not stressed about the outcome.  When we are in expectation/control energy we are wound up in knots.  I think we just have to repeat often "X loves me.  I know he loves and cares about me." "Everything is happening in divine timing."   Eventually, it will sink in.  And when we veer off track (it happens--majorly to me this week!) I just took a break from anything to do with him, focused on self love again and today I feel totally re-set and back on track. 

Board footera