LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2018 6:52 am  #1

Not sure anymore

I don’t know what I should be thinking. Whether this is good or bad. I have been using PW for about 18 months now on my POI and we do message each other occasionally, it’s genuinely him trying to get me to join his network marketing Business or go and attend one of his workshops. I did attend one of his workshops about 3 months ago, no one else attended which I had wondered if it was planned that way. That was the last time I saw him face to face. He has Admitted that he has been depressed for some time which I wondered if it was the PW. He message me tonight saying he has got on top of his depression through taking a cbd oil and again trying to get me to join his business. I haven’t told him that I have feelings for him, his not a ex. I have told him last year that he means a lot to me and that I’m there for him. The thing is he is engaged to be married in October and if you go by his Facebook he is always talking about trying to improve his relationship. So I don’t know if he keeps in touch with me because he does have feelings fo.me and gets what I send him or whether he is a down right businessman trying to recruit new clients. I don’t do PW as much as I use to simply because I’m moving on, and tired of playing second fiddle. But this last message kind of annoyed me, it just seems like sell, sell, sell more then love, love, love with him. Not sure if he really is interested in me. Not sure if I should stop PW all together all keep doing it when I feel like it.

7/15/2018 7:35 am  #2

Re: Not sure anymore

Those are your beliefs....that he is trying to recruit you.  I thought the same thing when I read your post, but you are the one who believes it therefore making it true and presenting it to us as true.  Change your beliefs use the fact that you are tired of him to make it easy to let go.

Board footera