LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2018 8:46 pm  #1

I got my man back by Visualization and Prayer

Just had to share my success story. I lost my guy after having open heart surgery last February 2018. Once I returned home, did some recovery I began researching how to get him back. I found the book "Pussy Whipped" and said "what have I got to lose?" 

Every night I reached out to his subconsciousness, pouring my heart and thoughts out to and with him. After a couple of months, he had to take a trip out of the country. Even then, I communicated with him or his subconsciousness every night or mid-day as he was half a world away. I also did a lot of praying that my communications would get through to him. When he returned to the states I immediately noticed a change in him. Today he told me he wanted for us to try again. I thank Lanie and God.  

6/24/2018 5:15 pm  #2

Re: I got my man back by Visualization and Prayer

That is a wonderful story. So happy for you.

6/26/2018 3:49 am  #3

Great to hear! I want to manifest a miracle in my life too! 

6/26/2018 6:56 pm  #4

Now that is amazing

6/28/2018 10:38 am  #5

God really answers prayers.

7/05/2018 10:01 pm  #6

Anne75025 wrote:

Just had to share my success story. I lost my guy after having open heart surgery last February 2018. Once I returned home, did some recovery I began researching how to get him back. I found the book "Pussy Whipped" and said "what have I got to lose?" 

Every night I reached out to his subconsciousness, pouring my heart and thoughts out to and with him. After a couple of months, he had to take a trip out of the country. Even then, I communicated with him or his subconsciousness every night or mid-day as he was half a world away. I also did a lot of praying that my communications would get through to him. When he returned to the states I immediately noticed a change in him. Today he told me he wanted for us to try again. I thank Lanie and God.  

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  :-)

You are connected in a special and unique way and probably never realized it.  I'm glad my book helped you to practice communicating in a powerful way.  Don't stop using the technique now that he's back.  Send him love every day to keep him happy, faithful and loving.  xoxoxoxoxo

Board footera