LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2018 9:07 am  #1

Am I Missing Something?

I’ve been using the PW technique for almost 2 years and it hasn’t worked once.
I used it on my ex when we were still together and after he left,  I’ve used it on guys I was casually seeing, I’ve used it on guys I wanted to date and I never made any kind of progress or even a twitch of a sign that it was working. If anything, it actually seems to make things worse.
I’m not complaining here, I just want to understand why. Every time I started on someone new I’d have this renewed belief and excitement that it would work, but after months and months, nothing. Or worse, my guy would leave or stop talking to me for no apparent reason. I even used the MP3s because I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t saying or imagining the wrong thing... still nothing.
Is there something I’m missing? I believe I’m doing everything right :/

7/06/2018 9:59 am  #2

Re: Am I Missing Something?

luvvthings wrote:

I used it on my ex when we were still together and after he left, I’ve used it on guys I was casually seeing, I’ve used it on guys I wanted to date and I never made any kind of progress or even a twitch of a sign that it was working. If anything, it actually seems to make things worse.
I’m not complaining here, I just want to understand why. Every time I started on someone new I’d have this renewed belief and excitement that it would work, but after months and months, nothing. Or worse, my guy would leave or stop talking to me for no apparent reason. I even used the MP3s because I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t saying or imagining the wrong thing... still nothing.

Everything is belief, so although you may say that you do, in fact believe it works, perhaps you actually don't. This seems to be a common issue. If it is done out of desperation, obsession, or lack (not saying you are any of those things), chances are it will either be slow to work or not at all. The purpose of ALL techniques is to get you to a state of believing, of impressing this desired reality upon your subconscious mind, so that it can out-picture in the "shadow world" or the world you see with your eyes. If it is not working the way you desire it to, I would look into your beliefs first, and then see if you have any sort of icky feelings towards the person you are working on, as this can override the sessions, unless they are stronger than the doubts or whatever opposite feelings may be happening. It works for me every time I use it, regardless of who I use it on. And going off of beliefs, since everyone is you pushed out, whatever beliefs you have about that person, whether it be "they won't come back," or "he is this/that," unless you are using your sessions to changed those things, they will continue to project your beliefs of them back to you. Literally, everything is belief. So, just do some digging into how you feel about someone - we ALL hold beliefs about everyone in our life, and their behavior towards us reflects those beliefs. 

I feel like I rambled...sorry. I hope that made sense. IF not, I will be more than happy to try and explain a different way.

7/06/2018 1:58 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

luvvthings wrote:

I used it on my ex when we were still together and after he left, I’ve used it on guys I was casually seeing, I’ve used it on guys I wanted to date and I never made any kind of progress or even a twitch of a sign that it was working. If anything, it actually seems to make things worse.

Everything is belief, so although you may say that you do, in fact believe it works, perhaps you actually don't. This seems to be a common issue. If it is done out of desperation, obsession, or lack (not saying you are any of those things), chances are it will either be slow to work or not at all. The purpose of ALL techniques is to get you to a state of believing, of impressing this desired reality upon your subconscious mind, so that it can out-picture in the "shadow world" or the world you see with your eyes. If it is not working the way you desire it to, I would look into your beliefs first, and then see if you have any sort of icky feelings towards the person you are working on, as this can override the sessions, unless they are stronger than the doubts or whatever opposite feelings may be happening. It works for me every time I use it, regardless of who I use it on. And going off of beliefs, since everyone is you pushed out, whatever beliefs you have about that person, whether it be "they won't come back," or "he is this/that," unless you are using your sessions to changed those things, they will continue to project your beliefs of them back to you. Literally, everything is belief. So, just do some digging into how you feel about someone - we ALL hold beliefs about everyone in our life, and their behavior towards us reflects those beliefs. 

I feel like I rambled...sorry. I hope that made sense. IF not, I will be more than happy to try and explain a different way.

Haha, no it’s ok, I appreciate the long response. Thank you!
The funny thing about it all is that I had counseling over a year ago to rid myself of any underlying beliefs that could be causing any blockages. I had 6 months of release therapy with a spiritual life coach. And even though I’m here now with issues behind me and looking forward and believing that what I’m seeing in my mind is something I’m really experiencing, it still isn’t happening. So I’m completely at a loss.
It’s never worked for me. And it’s not even about past boyfriends, I’ve tried it out on guys I’ve just met. So no expectations about what I can or can’t have. Weird, lol.

7/06/2018 3:29 pm  #4

luvvthings wrote:

Piper wrote:

luvvthings wrote:

Haha, no it’s ok, I appreciate the long response. Thank you!
The funny thing about it all is that I had counseling over a year ago to rid myself of any underlying beliefs that could be causing any blockages. I had 6 months of release therapy with a spiritual life coach. And even though I’m here now with issues behind me and looking forward and believing that what I’m seeing in my mind is something I’m really experiencing, it still isn’t happening. So I’m completely at a loss.
It’s never worked for me. And it’s not even about past boyfriends, I’ve tried it out on guys I’ve just met. So no expectations about what I can or can’t have. Weird, lol.

Hmmm I think we just figured it out... "It’s never worked for me. And it’s not even about past boyfriends, I’ve tried it out on guys I’ve just met. So no expectations about what I can or can’t have." It works for EVERYONE. Every single person on this earth, it works for, unless you believe otherwise, which you do . You can fix it, though, and you don't need to pay someone to do it - it's ALL YOU. 

Last edited by Piper (7/06/2018 3:30 pm)

7/14/2018 11:53 am  #5

Agreed....I tried it on a guy I know wants me!  Just to try to get him to text or call.  Nothing.  I believe in this stuff....at least I think I do because I've heard so many amazing LOA stories, but I've never intentionally created anything.  I do create.  I accept that, but not intentionally.  

Similarly, I've done some of counseling and tapping with practitioners (when that didn't work either)....nothing seems to work for me....some huge block somewhere, but what is it?  If I can't get this guy who is head over heels to text me?  hmmmmm

7/19/2018 10:18 am  #6

annabelle wrote:

Agreed....I tried it on a guy I know wants me!  Just to try to get him to text or call.  Nothing.  I believe in this stuff....at least I think I do because I've heard so many amazing LOA stories, but I've never intentionally created anything.  I do create.  I accept that, but not intentionally.  

Similarly, I've done some of counseling and tapping with practitioners (when that didn't work either)....nothing seems to work for me....some huge block somewhere, but what is it?  If I can't get this guy who is head over heels to text me?  hmmmmm

It’s weird, right? Lol.

And it’s not about belief, because I kid you not, every ex boyfriend of mine has come back eventually. So I 100% expected my last ex to come back while trying the technique to have him say what I wanted him to. Nothing. He’s been MIA without a peep for 2 whole years.

But what is it? What are we doing differently?

Sigh.

7/20/2018 5:11 pm  #7

Yes its weird.  I read one success story after another.  I've been reading LOA stuff for 15 years,  I meditate, relax, daily.  I keep myself busy otherwise....I even boinked another guy today...lol.  I can get guys...great arms and abs.  Just not the ones I want.  Plus I've been visualizing a car and a house and an opportunity to move....nothing.  I'm spot on about some of the stuff....like detailed.  I do not know how I'm going to get it, I just know I want it.  Some of it is easy to let go, so I don't even think about it a lot.  Just visualize and then I'm done.  Other stuff I  visualize almost daily.  I kinda get that daily might be a bit obsessive.  But really,.  One thing....just one intentional creation would rock my world  I'm not even getting a lead...an opportunity.

Last edited by annabelle (7/20/2018 5:13 pm)

7/22/2018 10:27 am  #8

annabelle wrote:

Yes its weird.  I read one success story after another.  I've been reading LOA stuff for 15 years,  I meditate, relax, daily.  I keep myself busy otherwise....I even boinked another guy today...lol.  I can get guys...great arms and abs.  Just not the ones I want.  Plus I've been visualizing a car and a house and an opportunity to move....nothing.  I'm spot on about some of the stuff....like detailed.  I do not know how I'm going to get it, I just know I want it.  Some of it is easy to let go, so I don't even think about it a lot.  Just visualize and then I'm done.  Other stuff I  visualize almost daily.  I kinda get that daily might be a bit obsessive.  But really,.  One thing....just one intentional creation would rock my world  I'm not even getting a lead...an opportunity.

Haha, that’s pretty much exactly what I’m going through.
I guess I’ll keep trying, but it would be cool to be able to see something happen after I’ve felt it happen numerous times in my sessions.
Guuhhh. I’m gonna go balls to the wall here and see what happens.
I’ll update in 3 weeks, lol...

Board footera