LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2018 10:04 am  #1

How long to manifest?

I've been doing RS and PW for about two weeks now, and I was curious as to how long it may take to actually see this guy show up in my experience. I've read a few success stories on other forums, and women have said about 3 months of consistent PW/BWD/RS got then results. I try not to doubt my inner power, but I still worry from time to time. My POI lives in another country,happens to be famous, and has a girlfriend. These facts mildly discourage me, and I wonder if it will take longer to manifest him than it would a man who lives, say, the next street over. Any and all advice is appreciated. ❤

7/06/2018 12:08 pm  #2

Re: How long to manifest?

kxrsa wrote:

I've been doing RS and PW for about two weeks now, and I was curious as to how long it may take to actually see this guy show up in my experience. I've read a few success stories on other forums, and women have said about 3 months of consistent PW/BWD/RS got then results. I try not to doubt my inner power, but I still worry from time to time. My POI lives in another country,happens to be famous, and has a girlfriend. These facts mildly discourage me, and I wonder if it will take longer to manifest him than it would a man who lives, say, the next street over. Any and all advice is appreciated. ❤

If you are focused on "how long," then you are not in the proper state of mind. It's not for us to know when things manifest, so you must be patient. You have to get yourself to a state of believing and that's when you will see changes in your outside world. Just because it took someone 3 months, doesn't mean it will for you or anyone else. I've literally had my guy repeat what I heard him say the next day after a session, so stop focusing on time and start working on the belief. Circumstances DON'T matter - you're state of mind matters. 

7/06/2018 12:46 pm  #3

Re: How long to manifest?

Piper wrote:

kxrsa wrote:

If you are focused on "how long," then you are not in the proper state of mind. It's not for us to know when things manifest, so you must be patient. You have to get yourself to a state of believing and that's when you will see changes in your outside world. Just because it took someone 3 months, doesn't mean it will for you or anyone else. I've literally had my guy repeat what I heard him say the next day after a session, so stop focusing on time and start working on the belief. Circumstances DON'T matter - you're state of mind matters. 

Thank you for the reassurance.

Board footera