LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 12:01 pm  #1

Can you get a womanizer to change his ways?

So after using lanies methods to attract someone,  I did.  I fell hard and fast.  You can refer to my other post about using LOA and lanies methods to attract someone new.

Anyway,  he was seemingly what I had been waiting for.  Sadly he turned out to be a womanizer.  Long story short,  while he was gaming me ,  talking about how he was ready to make me his future wife and go on vacations , baring his poor little hurt soul to me,  he was also chatting up a young stripper on Instagram.  (I found this out after the fact).  We just went on a vacation together and finally had sex.  Afterwards he texted often and everything seemed fine.  Then he disappeared for two weeks and I come to find he took this stripper on vacation! I was GUTTED.   We weren’t exclusive yet but still, it hurts to know he was doing this the entire time. I called him out on disappearing but learned only after about his stripper vacation so he doesn’t know I know.  He never apologized or acknowledged me calling him out so we havent spoken in awhile. And I presume this is over.  Obviously  This guy is a true womanizer to his core.  But he’s been in a couple long term relationships since I’ve known him (approx 4 years - as casual acquaintances).

I guess I’m wondering if ts possible to create the version of him you want.  Not sure why I’d even want him back -  I’ll have to check my self esteem and self worth and get back to you on that one.  Right now it’s more of a selfish reason,  just so I can get him hooked and then dump him Unceremoniously.  He gamer me now it’s time to game him.

Has anyone had luck changing a player/ womanizer into a decent human who can commit to one woman Or is this a lost cause?
Please don’t judge me for wanting to mess with his head a bit,  I’m still wounded.

7/09/2018 12:57 pm  #2

Re: Can you get a womanizer to change his ways?

You can try Lanies meditations and see if that works...the claim the man with your mind meditation and do PW see what happens.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/09/2018 1:14 pm  #3

Re: Can you get a womanizer to change his ways?

There’s a claim your man with your mind meditation?

Board footera