LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2018 2:40 pm  #1

How do you feel?

So after my first "success"  which was a text that I later realized was sarcastic on his part, I decided to practice on others.  You know....get the guy in line to turn his head. No luck.  Not even once.  So what do you guys feel when you are doing this.  I am not even getting responses from friends....people that would talk to me semi regularly anyway.

So do you feel excited, confident, at ease....how do you feel when you use this technique?  I do have a bit of trouble visualizing.   I mean who cares if some old guy turns his head.  But it would be sweet to be able to mentally talk to another....at least get their attention.

Thanks

7/01/2018 5:11 pm  #2

Re: How do you feel?

You may be trying too hard to get a result.  Just let go and trust that it works even if you don't get an immediate result.  Think about it--it took time to get where you are today.  It's going to take time to create a new reality.  Just believe it's done but leave the timing up to God.

7/01/2018 5:44 pm  #3

You should be watching your self talk, because all that will outpicture into your world. Everything is belief, though and it is always a good idea to test the law, but it takes practice and the removal of any contradicting beliefs that you might hold. So if someone is not doing what you desire them to do, you must look deeper to see why.

I've held conversations in my mind with someone and had that exact convo in reality, so it works, but most people are allowing their inner conversations to run them, instead of them controlling the inner talk. Neville talked about this ALL the time and through constant control, you will see a difference. He also struggled with his self talk.

7/14/2018 10:56 am  #4

Thank you....I have been getting more of a feeling and telling him how much he misses me, but its turning into me missing him....like lots more than I used to.  Its been a year since I've seen him and texted regularly.  I spent the winter keeping busy, changing directions in order to forget about him, but then I found this forum.

So referencing some LOA stuff, if I am wanting him to miss me, I am kinda wishing that on myself to.....like me missing him.

This is starting to backfire for me.  

I did start a very tiring job...kinda losing mental control.  Today is the pits...lol...bring back the 70's.  Don't think people use that phrase anymore.  But I am suddenly super busy and super tired and all I want to do is lay around and daydream about a better life.

I have always had trouble letting go to anger, jealousy, resentment.  I do not express it outwardly, always act cool as a cuke in public.  And now I can't let go of these darn feelings for him.  Arghhhh.

So this heart ache, I feel like not only am I creating it, I am creating it from a situation that never really took off anyway.  I mean I can't imagine how embarrassed I would feel if anyone dirt side knew how desperate I've become....yikes.  And over a short term friendship that I wanted to last forever....hmmmm.

Confession is good.  This feels good.  That's a start.  

Thanks again.

Last edited by annabelle (7/14/2018 10:58 am)

Board footera