LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 2:15 pm  #1

Powerful enough to have them back off?

I've got a question. I've posted before about my sp and since the last time I posted, things are good. He is very loving, supportive. We have spent some time together and it's been nice.   

He told me a while ago his attraction to me was so powerful it was daunting. Initially I was offended, but he followed up with how it was intriguing, sexy and strong.  It was not put forth in a negative way.

The thing is he has gone quiet on me. He went out of town a month ago and has not contacted me since. I had not done the methods a lot the last while so did some BWD while he was gone. I'm pretty sure at this point I can't have made it too strong, but perhaps it was too much?  We have a strong physical connection and the emotional connection has grown very strong in the last year.

He is safe, I know this.  I checked up enough to figure this out. He just has not reached out or returned my messages.   

Has anyone had this experiece? And please keep your comments kind and refrain from the usual he is a jerk, I deserve better, he has another woman etc. This is a different community and I appreciate the different perspective.   I'm asking for support and encouragement, also to know if anyone has had this experience. Thanks.

Last edited by Glovergirl (7/09/2018 6:34 pm)

7/16/2018 4:15 am  #2

Re: Powerful enough to have them back off?

Yes.. I've had it happen to me..the poor guy was so scared that he backed off..the energy was intense but he felt as though he could live up to my expectations..besides that he had a good at the time..sometimes you'll get a lot of other guys coming to you wanting FWB and bunch of other crazy stuff.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

Board footera