LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2018 7:43 am  #1

I’m really feeling low...NEED HELP!!

Ive posted in here before. My bf and I have been apart for almost a year. He’s come out and said there is no shot. He’s done. Wants zero contact. Remains friends with all my friends and family on social media tho. He reaches out to my brother here n there. Told my brother he misses me. But when I try to reach out he shuts it down and is nasty! I’ve tried everything! Sending love. So many diff techniques. I can’t let go of the lack!!! I sent love yesterday. I pray and cry. I ask the universe for signs and it delivers. But he doesn’t budge.

When I first came home from fl, mart asked for his bike. I didn't have it. My POD wasn't back. He's yet asked for it. Until tonight. He reached out to my gf on fb. Asked her to ask me to leave it out n to let him know what day so he could have his brother in law get t. I said you tell him sure no problem. He can reach out to me and I'll be happy to make arrangements to get it. He responded with I asked her directly when she got back and I really don't wanna take this to court for smtg to petty! My gf wrote him back and said I don’t mind helping you both but I don’t want to get in the middle of this. I don’t feel comfortable telling her to leave it outside. You should really just contact her and set up arrangements. I don’t understand why he’s acting like this!!! He’s said in the past it’s because he doesn’t want to communicate with me at a.  I’m soooo hurt!

7/22/2018 1:40 pm  #2

Re: I’m really feeling low...NEED HELP!!

Jennyfers24 wrote:

Ive posted in here before. My bf and I have been apart for almost a year. He’s come out and said there is no shot. He’s done. Wants zero contact. Remains friends with all my friends and family on social media tho. He reaches out to my brother here n there. Told my brother he misses me. But when I try to reach out he shuts it down and is nasty! I’ve tried everything! Sending love. So many diff techniques. I can’t let go of the lack!!! I sent love yesterday. I pray and cry. I ask the universe for signs and it delivers. But he doesn’t budge.

When I first came home from fl, mart asked for his bike. I didn't have it. My POD wasn't back. He's yet asked for it. Until tonight. He reached out to my gf on fb. Asked her to ask me to leave it out n to let him know what day so he could have his brother in law get t. I said you tell him sure no problem. He can reach out to me and I'll be happy to make arrangements to get it. He responded with I asked her directly when she got back and I really don't wanna take this to court for smtg to petty! My gf wrote him back and said I don’t mind helping you both but I don’t want to get in the middle of this. I don’t feel comfortable telling her to leave it outside. You should really just contact her and set up arrangements. I don’t understand why he’s acting like this!!! He’s said in the past it’s because he doesn’t want to communicate with me at a. I’m soooo hurt!

You won't be able to manifest anything coming from this energy.  You're missing him, you're hurting, you're in lack and you're needy.  You only manifest what you are projecting out.  I recommend that you take a step back and instead of trying to get him back, drop all the techniques (which aren't working for you at the moment) and focus on self-love.  Focus on getting what you need from YOU. Fill your own cup first.  Once you're own love tank is full, you can give love to him.  Right now, you're in take mode and you are trying to get something from him (love, attention, time, etc).  That's not an attractive place to come from.  Once you are full of your own love, you will become energetically stable and more attractive to him.  Highly recommend that you watch Agnes Vivarelli videos, particularly the success stories.  The one theme they all have in common is that neediness repels while self love attracts.  Blessings to you.

7/22/2018 4:17 pm  #3

How do I not care??? How do I let go of the lack n him not here?? I don’t know what to do! It’s beeb almost a year and granted I’m better than I was but I still hurt. Idk how to just not care.

Also, how can all this change his mind if he’s feeling a certain way?

7/22/2018 4:29 pm  #4

Jennyfers24 wrote:

How do I not care??? How do I let go of the lack n him not here?? I don’t know what to do! It’s beeb almost a year and granted I’m better than I was but I still hurt. Idk how to just not care.

Also, how can all this change his mind if he’s feeling a certain way?

You HAVE to detach.
Focus on self love. 
Watch Agnes Vivarelli on YouTube. Also look up law of attraction videos on allowing, detaching and letting go.

Board footera