LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2018 11:25 am  #1

Need this guy

This is my story. I have known this guy for a year and a half, we met through work, there was this instant attraction and connection we got on so well and both fancied each other. I saw him a couple of times whilst out and about and then I received a message on social media from him saying how much he liked me and was was great to see him, we then started texting regularly and have been for the last 3 months. I’ve met him a few times and kissed him and i’m really falling for him. This is the problem tho, he’s got a girlfriend who he’s been with for 3 years, and i’m also married but my marriage has been on the rocks for a few year now, I’m not in love with my husband anymore. Anyway I have just received a message from this guy saying he can’t do it any more and he feels really bad on his girlfriend. I don’t know what to do i’m devastated, I really want this guy so bad. I’ve been doing visualization techniques and trying to manifest him back into my life so he will be with me and not his girlfriend. I am going to try the ‘secret technique’ but do I need to be be doing anything different? I can’t stop thinking about him and I want to be with him forever please help!

7/25/2018 12:20 pm  #2

Re: Need this guy

Hi Vanessa . Do not dispare . You can use the secret technique to make him think anything you want him to think. you can make him believe he no longer wants his girlfriend. And you can use BWD to make him desire only you. If you buy lanies pussy whip book on the secret technique it literally explains how you can make a man think of you and not his girlfriend. 

Board footera