LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/19/2018 11:59 am  #1

Quick intro from a former member

Hi all
I joined the forum early last year when i first got the books. PW and BWD. It worked well when i used it before
Im back again under a new name after recently breaking up with my sugar daddy.

Have a blessed and positive day.
I look forward to being part of the most empowering and supportive community ot women ;-)

7/23/2018 9:47 am  #2

Re: Quick intro from a former member

Getmoneyhoney wrote:

Hi all
I joined the forum early last year when i first got the books. PW and BWD. It worked well when i used it before

I look forward to being part of the most empowering and supportive community ot women ;-)

Did you use Lanie's technique to acquire this sugar daddy?

7/24/2018 3:16 pm  #3

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Getmoneyhoney wrote:

Hi all

Did you use Lanie's technique to acquire this sugar daddy?

I used LOA but not strictly lanie's technque. This time im going to use lanie's technques to get an even better sugar daddy

7/25/2018 9:41 am  #4

Getmoneyhoney wrote:

I used LOA but not strictly lanie's technque. This time im going to use lanie's technques to get an even better sugar daddy

Well I can use a sugar daddy right about now. LOL!!!

What steps did you take to manifest the first one? What are you doing differently now that you are going to incorporating Lanie's Techniques?

7/26/2018 12:24 am  #5

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Getmoneyhoney wrote:

Well I can use a sugar daddy right about now. LOL!!!

What steps did you take to manifest the first one? What are you doing differently now that you are going to incorporating Lanie's Techniques?

LOL! You will get one or two or more if you desire

To manifest first one i listened to wealthy men subliminals on youtube, did positive affirmations, wrote a list of what I want (but wasnt specific). Combined with going out to luxury places and using sugar websites

Now I will use lanie's techiqie to attract the sugar daddy of my dreams. PW made me feel powerful and goddess like when i used it before so that combined with scripting, subliminals, visiting luxury places, visualising, affirmations im gonna get the sugar daddy or daddies i desire without using the sugar websites.

7/26/2018 12:43 am  #6

Bow that's what I'm talking about!!.. that PW is some powerful stuff...what also gives me a boost is love affirmation by Eric Ho... he's really good... it's a 21 day affirmation to attract love!!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/26/2018 10:47 pm  #7

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

Bow that's what I'm talking about!!.. that PW is some powerful stuff...what also gives me a boost is love affirmation by Eric Ho... he's really good... it's a 21 day affirmation to attract love!!

Thanks for recommending eric
Its so funny i come across his video today and now i read you mentioning it

PW is the best to get into Goddess mode

7/27/2018 9:10 am  #8

Getmoneyhoney wrote:

LOL! You will get one or two or more if you desire

To manifest first one i listened to wealthy men subliminals on youtube, did positive affirmations, wrote a list of what I want (but wasnt specific). Combined with going out to luxury places and using sugar websites

Now I will use lanie's techiqie to attract the sugar daddy of my dreams. PW made me feel powerful and goddess like when i used it before so that combined with scripting, subliminals, visiting luxury places, visualising, affirmations im gonna get the sugar daddy or daddies i desire without using the sugar websites.

Thanks for sharing all that you did.

Board footera