LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2018 9:27 am  #1

What can I do? Need encouragement

Crap, I thought I was doing really well...

After 2 years of NC with my ex, I was feeling really good and decided to friend him on Facebook - he declined it.

The guy I’m interested in now (and have been doing BWD on every day) just informed me he has a girlfriend but that he appreciated all the flirting we did.

Yesterday was no fun for me, lol.

I think I’m completely giving up on the ex, even though I had a dream last night that I walked into a room and he was there. He called my name and when I turned around he had disappeared. In the dream my friend said, “now that he’s seen you he won’t be able to get you out of his head”

New guy... I still want him. I just don’t know how to proceed.

How would any of you go forward with these two? And if you decided to keep on with techniques, what would you imagine in your sessions to turn things around?

Thanks!

Last edited by luvvthings (7/27/2018 9:29 am)

7/27/2018 2:17 pm  #2

Re: What can I do? Need encouragement

I don't know that i would proceed with "the new guy" because i would want it done to me.  That's my personal opinion and i think Lanie said that in one of the books but i don't recall which one.  I would do PW ob the ex and just imagine a casual conversation after HE sends you a friend request.

Board footera