LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2018 11:00 pm  #1

Can someone help me understand what I’m doing wrong.

I have been doing PW for about 18 months now and my POI messages me more now then he use to. I did end up joining his network marketing team only because I liked the product. He has ask me 3 time before with other teams he is in but to me they didn’t fit and I wasn’t going to join just so I could get close to him. I don’t PW as much as I use to but Lanie say you don’t have to, though I do aim for once a day. My visualisation is not real good and has never really improved but I keep at it, I also sometimes don’t have much feeling in my heart area going out to him, then other times I’m very emotional, I never feel real relaxed after I call him to me, I feel like I’m being held down if that make sense. I have always believed that he will be mine and I know he adores me by what he has posted about me on social media. In my visualisation I have him say the usual stuff, like I love you etc. and lately for the last month I have added him telling me that he has called off his wedding, that he wants to be with me.(he is supposed to be getting married in October) And I think things are going along nicely, that I’m getting close and then he then post pictures of them wedding planning together and it’s disheartening and makes me think what am I doing wrong. I know Lanie says you can’t do it wrong but maybe I do. Please help. What more can I do? What am I doing wrong?

7/27/2018 11:57 pm  #2

Re: Can someone help me understand what I’m doing wrong.

Joshbemine wrote:

I have been doing PW for about 18 months now and my POI messages me more now then he use to. I did end up joining his network marketing team only because I liked the product. He has ask me 3 time before with other teams he is in but to me they didn’t fit and I wasn’t going to join just so I could get close to him. I don’t PW as much as I use to but Lanie say you don’t have to, though I do aim for once a day. My visualisation is not real good and has never really improved but I keep at it, I also sometimes don’t have much feeling in my heart area going out to him, then other times I’m very emotional, I never feel real relaxed after I call him to me, I feel like I’m being held down if that make sense. I have always believed that he will be mine and I know he adores me by what he has posted about me on social media. In my visualisation I have him say the usual stuff, like I love you etc. and lately for the last month I have added him telling me that he has called off his wedding, that he wants to be with me.(he is supposed to be getting married in October) And I think things are going along nicely, that I’m getting close and then he then post pictures of them wedding planning together and it’s disheartening and makes me think what am I doing wrong. I know Lanie says you can’t do it wrong but maybe I do. Please help. What more can I do? What am I doing wrong?

Examine your beliefs that you have of him and the situation. By saying you have always believed he WILL be yours is a no-go, you MUST live as if it already is. Also, you are noticing everything on the outside - everything around you is a projection of your thoughts.

7/28/2018 2:26 am  #3

Thanks for your reply so quick.  I know I wrote it like that, he will be mine but I already believe he is mine, well if you new how I live my life you would think I was mad. He is with me all the time like an imaginary friend. The only time he is not with me is when I’m at work. It’s when I see him post these things about his wedding that I get hit with a reality check, and think what am I doing wrong. It doesn’t last long and I get back to my day.
You have made me realise something though. I’ve been following Lanie’s mp3’s (PW, BWD, and all of the connecting with your mate) which some of them don’t live in the end and she does use the phrase ‘you will’. So maybe I should stop following what Lanie says and do what you say. Make my own version up and do them more living in the end.

7/28/2018 2:53 am  #4

You may be over focused on him and not doing enough work on you. How's your self love practice? If you watch success stories on people who've attracted a specific person, it seemed to happen when they stopped focusing so much on the person and did more self love. Highly recommend that you watch Veronica Isles and Agnes Vivarelli videos on YouTube.

8/02/2018 10:53 am  #5

For me PW AND BWD only started working when I let that person go. So typically when I had completely detached from the outcome and moved on with my life. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but perhaps try dating someone else. That's what I did and poof they magically came back EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Sadly by then I didnt want them anymore.

Also. Try listening to this and see if it helps you detach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5StR-MbaPg

8/02/2018 11:17 am  #6

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

For me PW AND BWD only started working when I let that person go. So typically when I had completely detached from the outcome and moved on with my life. I know it sounds counter-intuitive but perhaps try dating someone else. That's what I did and poof they magically came back EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Sadly by then I didnt want them anymore.

TBH I let my person go and I stopped being motivated to doing PW anymore...the only thing I still do is send love. But there's truth to this: once you let go, the energy shifts (and they feel it!) and they come back...

Last edited by BelleFleur (8/02/2018 11:19 am)

8/02/2018 12:09 pm  #7

BelleFleur wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

TBH I let my person go and I stopped being motivated to doing PW anymore...the only thing I still do is send love. But there's truth to this: once you let go, the energy shifts (and they feel it!) and they come back...

It can be so frustrating not to see results. I empathize and I can feel your frustration and sadness over the situation.   Maybe take a break (dont even send love) and see how you feel.

8/02/2018 12:12 pm  #8

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

BelleFleur wrote:

Aliceinwonderland wrote:

It can be so frustrating not to see results. I empathize and I can feel your frustration and sadness over the situation.   Maybe take a break (dont even send love) and see how you feel.

Actually I'm not sad at all! I'm finally detached from the situation. If I wasn't I would be able yo send him love. It would be just neediness. LOL

Board footera