LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2018 9:00 am  #1

Losing Interest in POI

So I've been doing Lanie's techniques for almost a month now, and I've even done 2 Love Spell sessions. Recently though I've lost a lot of interest in my POI. I don't feel the need or desire to do the techniques anymore, especially since I've shifted my focus to myself/self-love. I kinda don't even desire him anymore if that makes sense. If we get together, great! If not, that's fine too! Has anyone experienced this before and can clear up what it means?

7/16/2018 9:10 am  #2

Re: Losing Interest in POI

Yes I've experienced it... you just have your mind on other things and like yourself which that's what your supposed to do..I still do the technique but I'm not religious with it due to me simply putting me and my life as a priority.. And there's some days where I simply just don't feel like contacting him.. It's like I don't give a fu#*. You get to that point. If he does he does..if he doesn't he doesn't!!.. Noting wrong with that at all...but if you like continue to do the meditations and keep moving forward with your life.

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/16/2018 9:10 am)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/29/2018 6:35 pm  #3

Re: Losing Interest in POI

I experienced the same thing.  I don't pine for him anymore or miss him.  I feel detached and I've let go.  I love me first.  If he (or someone else) comes it's a bonus..  He isn't everything anymore.  I think it's a tangible sign that we are really making progress.  In fact, I'm not really doing PW anymore.  I just send him love.

Board footera