LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2018 7:45 pm  #11

Re: Bright light while visualizing

Oh now that is a good idea! Think I'll be adding that to my next BWD session😉

7/30/2018 8:32 pm  #12

hermeshorse wrote:

I think if I did a strip, my POI would be laughing so hard he'd be wetting himself... oh well, if I can laugh him into the sheets who cares. 

(lol) I am thinking mine will be panting like a dog and thinking it's about time. And if making him laugh gets you to your goal then i say go for it! Own your sex appeal! 

7/30/2018 9:10 pm  #13

I seem to get his attention quicker that way and can see his face so vivid during that time...I just say screw it...and in my mind's eye...I am the ultimate temptress and seductress.. that's when I feel  the most powerful...I see myself in that way and I take on that energy... instead of pink..I see red ..I remember every part of his body..and I make it fun to I actually feel his energy...I think taking it a bit serious can be a task.. it's enjoyable when I can be whomever I want to be in my visualization.

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/30/2018 9:11 pm)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/30/2018 9:23 pm  #14

I use to do PW and bwd on a guy I use to work with...I could actually feel the resistance sometimes when I would get his attention ...I also did it on my old supervisor..I called him a piece of fat sh+&...I only did PW on him...coz there's nothing about him I desired..he was a horrible man...I felt my old supervisor pull away after I called him a piece of fat sh@&..lol..it was too funny..the bwd is powerful..I did it to another guy at work and he was wiggling his shoulder due to the fact that I saw myself rubbing his should using the bwd technique...so the technique really does work...PW/bed..got me in a lot of trouble..lol....but none of the guys knew what was going on..lol..it was good trouble.

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (7/30/2018 9:24 pm)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

7/30/2018 9:24 pm  #15

StrawberryGoddess wrote:

I seem to get his attention quicker that way and can see his face so vivid during that time...I just say screw it...and in my mind's eye...I am the ultimate temptress and seductress.. that's when I feel the most powerful...I see myself in that way and I take on that energy... instead of pink..I see red ..I remember every part of his body..and I make it fun to I actually feel his energy...I think taking it a bit serious can be a task.. it's enjoyable when I can be whomever I want to be in my visualization.

That is so amazing that you said that! I am too serious at times and need to lighten up. I hear it from people all the time. I think if i added some more enjoyment during visualizations, his responses will be much more intense. Thank you so much for sharing this!!I I can't wait to add it to my sessions!

7/31/2018 12:36 am  #16

I posted way more than i planned to but i just told my poi no and it felt soooo good. I have always been there, taken care of something right away, said yes, dropped what i was doing for him, etc. I know it irritated him because of his reply but my goodness did it feel wonderful!

7/31/2018 1:02 am  #17

That's wonderful... Taking your power back!! That's the way a Goddess operates!!

Board footera