LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2017 5:31 pm  #1

Question about the whisper technique

Hello, I am new here. I have Lanies books and been re-reading since I feel like I read thru them way too fast. I am trying to get the attention of someone on social media. I have been using the whisper technique, whispering my name is his ear, and visualize having him write it down on a piece of paper. I have also been reading about getting answers to questions in dreams. Before I fell asleep the other night, I repeated in my head until I fell asleep, "what do I need to do to get his attention?" I don't know for certain if it was a dream, but I saw the word "scream" light up like a neon sign, one bulb at a time until it spelled out the word. Then it went blank and lit back up one whole letter at a time, then blinked the whole word three times. I am not sure if this means nothing, or if I should try screaming instead of whispering. Any thoughts?

Tracey

8/13/2017 6:57 pm  #2

Re: Question about the whisper technique

Ahhhh no sweetie! If you're going to do the whisper technique I think you just truly feel that hes right there with you and you whisper not scream in his ear sweetie! Just have patience sweetie! I don't do this technique but this is from what I learned about it good luck! 😀

8/02/2018 8:40 am  #3

Re: Question about the whisper technique

Up till now I still can't master this technique. 

Board footera