LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2018 7:39 pm  #1

Smelling Him

For over 2 hours at work, I kept smelling my guy. I have no idea where it is coming from but it is almost like it is being piped through the AC. I have not told anyone that I have been using visualizations and meditations and a lot of prayer. But this came after a very long discussion with my best friend about how it may be time to let my ex go and move on, that if it's meant to be, it will be down the road but how he doesn't seem to want me, etc. I even started to agree with her to a point. I know he is mine and that we are not done but I did agree to go on a date, meet new people, move on with my life, not think of reasons to contact him , etc. We have been in contact since the breakup as he calls me every few days for brief conversations. I have only contacted him twice. 

After I left my lunch with my friend feeling low (I have been low for a few days) but on my way back to work from my lunch with her, I heard a song that is meaningful to me and gives me strength. It was perfect timing for me and gave me the boost I needed. Then I got back from lunch and then told another good friend (who has been very supportive about my knowing we are supposed to be together) about my lunch and she agreed that it may be time and just to be patient and let things play out. I go back to my desk and all of a sudden, I can't stop smelling him. I don't sit by any men so I can't explain this. Then another good friend called me. She has been the most encouraging about not giving up faith but today she was kind of agreeing with the others. I had to go in to a conference room to talk to her and the smell of him just got stronger and stronger as I was telling her "I KNOW WE ARE NOT DONE". I have been smelling my ex in my bedroom the past two nights even though he has not been in my home for over a week and not in my bedroom for weeks.

His unique smell/pheromones is one of the things that is most attractive to me. I am not just smelling his cologne, I am smelling him.  Has anyone experienced this? I have not been looking for signs but I feel like this is one,

8/03/2018 4:54 pm  #2

Re: Smelling Him

Thanks! I am ready definitely ready for it! I did get a brief call yesterday from him but I feel like there is a breakthrough in the very near future.

4/18/2022 8:05 pm  #3

Re: Smelling Him

Will you keep posting about this? I've had something similar happen to me.

Board footera