LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2018 10:48 am  #1

New here and freaking out! :-):-)

Hello! First of all, I am a not english speaker, so sorry if my english is not perfect.

I have been practising LOA for a few months now, for several things, making little experiments(finding parking space and stuff, it works wonders lol).

I am in a funny relationship with a man I met on a online dating site in February. The conection between us in these months has been terrific, but, he stated from the very beggining he didnt want to commit. However, we have been seeing each other regularly, chatting almost every day for hours no end. Our physical relationship (I mean, when we see each other) is mostly purely sexual, but then, in out virtual relationship we share our day to day things, things about our children (we are both separated) etc. WE agreed that if I fell for him, I would go away as he didnt want a proper relationship. I am in love with him, and whenit happened I told him but still wouldnt let me go. But the relationship kept on being as it was.
Anyway, I was getting a bit fed up with the situation, and as there is no commitment, I decided to move on BUT as I am so stubborn, decided as well to give a chance to Lanie's techniques. Because I really like this man, I love him, I feel so good when we are together and  he sums up lots to my life (he´s such a good dad, made me be a better mum for example) and I know I sum loads to his.
So, I got the books yesterday, MAnifesting Love and the Pussy one (Sorry dont remember the complete name), I read them. yesterday I did a little visualization just to try, and today, like 4 hours ago, I casted the spell.
Like 2 hours ago, I did again the "secret technique".... I visualized him asking me out for a drink and as well as the things that Lanie says in the book..... every time we see each other is always "come to ,my house", I go, we are together and then I come home.

Well, 1 hour ago I got this message from him.....and he asked me out for a drink!!!!! I am so amazed!! I had to register and share it with you because believe me it is absolutely incredible.... after 6 months of pure sex, I do this today and he asks me out!! Can you believe it? Of course you can because as I read, it always works!!
I know this is just the beggining of it, and I know at the end I will have the final succeed (and he will have his prize, that's me lol), but I consider this as a success, I manifested thism I created it! And it happened just within 1 hour! It's the last thing I would have expected from him if I hadnt done the secret technique.
Thank you Lanie, thank you so much. He still has to tell me the other things, but it will happen soon enough, baby steps!!
I am ready to see him backing off and stuff as many of you have said, mainly if he has emotional issues because he does, but I will  keep on posting how things go.
Thanks for reading and thanks to the univers for delivering what I asked for and thanks again to Lanie for giving me the tools to manifest my desires.

8/09/2018 7:00 pm  #2

Re: New here and freaking out! :-):-)

Oh wow! That's fantastic, congratulations! I hope it continues to work well for you. I have only recently started doing PW, and have yet to see any results. I look forward to your updates!

8/10/2018 5:27 am  #3

Hi again! We had our date last night... it was fun, we hade a couple of drinks and then well, you know.
I felt him closer, before yesterday the only physycal contact we had was when we were in bed, even if we were speaking and stuff we didnt touch each other, yesterday as we were walking we were touching our arms (I know sounds a bit stupid, but both of us are a bit too like that), and when we were sitting in the place we went, he even kissed me softly, in public!! It was lovely, we were talking and then we had our arms on the table, and then he said "now I am so close to you...." and kissed me....it's so sweet to see someone that is so emotionally unavailable to see how he opens up....
The feeling I had when I got fed up with our situation was that I went to see him, did our thing, came back home. Yesterday after "our thing" we were talking for hours and laughing, he is a hurt man that thinks doesnt deserve good things happening to him, and even if he is very funny and makes me feel wonderful, I never saw him laughing out loud like yesterday, That makes me extremely happy, seeing him so happy and relaxed.
Today, he sent a good morning text and we talked for about half an hour (he is at work); then I sent him a picture of someone that looks like a waiter we saw yesterday and we chatted for about another 20 minutes; normally after the day we see each other he behaves a bit more distant, but I felt him happy to talk to me and relaxed. I haven't done any visualizations today yet because just when I was about to do it and had my headphones on to listen to the mp3, he sent the message.
He still hasn't worded what he IS GOING TO tell me lol, but so far I see his attitude towards me is much emotionally closer. I know the feelings are there, he just hasn't expressed them yet.
I am so impressed it worked so quickly!
Thanks for reading!

8/10/2018 8:32 am  #4

Wow! That's awesome. Need some success stories to heighten my faith up!

8/10/2018 10:33 am  #5

That is absolutely wonderful news! I am extremely happy for you! Your story is a great example of how things can manifest in our lives that much faster when we have faith in ourselves! 

8/10/2018 10:43 am  #6

This is lovely, well done really happy for you. These success stories just show the techniques do work if you have faith. Continue the good work and looking forward to hearing more about your story as it progress.

Last edited by Emma (8/10/2018 10:43 am)

8/11/2018 6:53 am  #7

Little update.
We live like 1 hour apart. When I have been going to his place and coming back late in the night, he never told me "let me know you arrive ok".
When I did the secret technique yesterday, apart of all the things I want him to tell me and feel, I added "I am going to care about you and protect you".
Last night, I went out with friend and had a couple of drinks. When I was going to come home, we chatted for a bit and he said talking about going out and having to drive, "if you ever dont feel very well just give me a call. Drive carefully and let me know that you arrived safe".
All of the things I say should be very normal, but he has never said these things or showed worry. 
I know how reassuring is to see that this is real (manifesting what we want with the secret technique), and also adding little things as an experiment for fun and seeing how quickly it can work probably helps people that have trouble to believe!

8/11/2018 12:10 pm  #8

That's super sweet. Which secret technique you are using? 

8/11/2018 1:12 pm  #9

Is the one she explains in the PW book...

Board footera