LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/05/2018 11:44 pm  #11

Re: New Here

Cutting the cord is a meditation you need to purchase.. it's a meditation that Lanie has on her website along with other meditations... Google Lanie Stevens meditations or her name and there should be some sort of link that you can click on to get to her website where the meditations are...or you can look at the end of your pussy whip book and the link to her website should be in that book...let me know when you find it.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/05/2018 11:47 pm  #12

Yes ma'am.  I will look tomorrow. Thank you for your help

8/06/2018 12:46 am  #13

Your welcome!☺️

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/06/2018 3:26 pm  #14

Strawberry goddess - I found the mediation of cutting the cord online today & ordered it.   I have not tried it yet as I seem to have a Lot on my mind today & am having trouble clearing my thoughts.  Do others have this same issue?  How do you manage it or what do you do about it?

Also, I find myself saying "I want" a lot So I'm trying to break that habit & say I desire  but am worried about what type of negativity I am attracting to myself.   Have others had difficulty  making this adjustment?

Tiffany

8/06/2018 3:44 pm  #15

I've had the same issues that your having...I believe zen meditations are the best for clearing the mind...also you can go on YouTube and find relaxing meditation to help you clear the monkey brain..lol...I listen to spa music and do zen also...also try nature sounds...that helps me as well.

8/06/2018 4:06 pm  #16

That's a good idea Strawberry  goddess.  I like the sounds of the ocean or beach.  Any advice on breaking the habit of thinking or saying I want as opposed to I desire.  Spent 40 years saying I want even as I child.... What do you want Santa to bring you.   Never occurred to me that there was negativity attached to those words.

8/06/2018 6:09 pm  #17

Thank you  Hermeshorse for the information  & the think.  I do see the differences that you explained.  Out of habit I find myself saying  I want him back but I quickly change it to He is mine & I desire spending time with him.  Just a bit of adjustment & learning a new habit.

8/11/2018 8:56 pm  #18

tennrn99 wrote:

I don't know what cutting the cord is? Is it a book? I can't find it.  Just know it was mentioned in pussy whipped.   Thank you so much for your help

It's a meditation that will help you to disconnect from your person.  It's on Lanie's website.

Board footera