LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2018 1:57 pm  #1

Can someone explain me what cutting the cord does?

I have doubts about it and I dont know if I should do it or not!

8/11/2018 6:27 pm  #2

Re: Can someone explain me what cutting the cord does?

LadyN wrote:

I have doubts about it and I dont know if I should do it or not!

Hey there! Cutting the cord allows you to disconnect emotionally from your person. This will benefit you in that it will give you your power back and your person will be more drawn to you. They should feel the loss or disconnect from you and want to reach out and have you back. I think it's recommended to do it before any of the other methods....PW,BWD, etc. Why are you having doubts?

8/12/2018 2:37 am  #3

Hello! Thanks for replying.
Well, even if I am getting superb results, yesterday and today I feel myself very... attached, paying to much attention to my phone to see if he replies and it is like he is constantly in "the background", like I am not letting go and it is no good. To obsessed I would say. I am not going to see him in the next 15 days because he has his kids and has gone to the beach for a holiday with them.
So I have trouble letting go, and then negative thoughts come to my mind, and doubt and I am finding difficult to turn them into positive thoughts. This morning I did PW and i realised I wasnt doing it feeling it real, and negative thoughts came to my mind. I dont know what to do.
I have notice that when I let go, and live the present, what I am doing not related to him but really letting go, is when I get the best results, and now I have the sense he knows I am there and takes me for granted. That's why I was wondering if I should cut the cord. But I read as well somewhere that the disconnection would affect him in a way I dont want, that's why I had doubts about doing it.

8/12/2018 9:39 am  #4

I have read that also. Cutting the cord can be positive in many ways, in my opinion. We establish cords with anyone we have relationships with. Coworkers, partners, family, etc. Sometimes their energy attaches to us  without us even knowing and we begin to feel the drain of their negative energy. The cord between you and him is allowing anything negative in regards to your relationship with him to continue to tie you to him.Cutting the cord will help you to let go of the negative and allow a new relationship to form in its place. I don't see it as completely cutting this person out of your life. (If anyone who has been on this forum much longer than me has an opinion or can elaborate, please do so! I am not 100% sure that I am on the right track.) I purchased Lanie's cutting the cord meditation last night and did it. I felt a lot better myself.

Board footera