LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2018 11:03 am  #1

Question about PW and placing thoughts on people on "real" time

Hi Lanie and ladies in the forum!

I believe is in the PW book that Lanie talks about wanting to return an item and she used the secret technique with the salesgirl white she was talking ... my question is... how is it possible to use the technique in that moment? When I try to do it I feel like I cannot concentrate because they are talking to me or I cannot get in the state of relaxation while I am talking to them... has anyone tried this ? any suggestions?

thanks!

5/31/2018 2:17 pm  #2

Re: Question about PW and placing thoughts on people on "real" time

I've tried it and it works for me sometimes. There are times I can't really focus and the result doesn't appear in that instant. I think if it is for stuff like that I try to zone out a little while still looking interested in the person or people involved. 

8/17/2018 8:11 pm  #3

I'd like more info on how to use PW in the moment.  Do we still follow all the steps in the book?

8/18/2018 7:02 pm  #4

I love the "wouldn't it be nice if" process.  I think it's an Esther Hicks technique.  It really helps to remove resistance.  To me that's a bit different than PW though so I do hope Lanie will chime in about how to use PW in real time.

Board footera