Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



8/23/2018 6:05 am  #1


Affirmations

Hi Ladies

I just wanted to share a YouTuber i'm following and find really useful, i struggle with insomnia, stress and low confidence, i've been using the videos from this channel and always feel so much better after them so if some of you have the same issues it maybe worth checking out his channel.
His name is Jason Stephenson
I use the I am Beautiful for my confidence
Ho'oponopono prayer/affirmation for stress and anxiety or if anythings bothering me
He has various sleep one's, i like using the 'Love' one, its just so peaceful and sends me into a deep sleep.
He does have manifesting ones too.

Another one i like is Brad Yates 'love magnet' this is a tapping one, it always makes me smile doing it.

Much love to you all
http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.png

 

8/23/2018 10:18 am  #2


Re: Affirmations

Hi Emma!

I listened to his Hopopono meditations and cried like a baby. 

8/23/2018 12:13 pm  #3


Re: Affirmations

madone87 wrote:

Hi Emma!

I listened to his Hopopono meditations and cried like a baby. 

 

I’m guessing if you cried that’s good as your releasing something that’s bothering you. I think I cried too the first couple of times but now I just listen if something’s bothering me, I also listened imagining i was saying this to my SP but also imagining he was saying it to me.

I really like his videos and they seem to work for me, I hope they help and work for you too

😘❤️

     Thread Starter

8/24/2018 9:03 am  #4


Re: Affirmations

Emma wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Hi Emma!

I listened to his Hopopono meditations and cried like a baby. 

 

I’m guessing if you cried that’s good as your releasing something that’s bothering you. I think I cried too the first couple of times but now I just listen if something’s bothering me, I also listened imagining i was saying this to my SP but also imagining he was saying it to me.

I really like his videos and they seem to work for me, I hope they help and work for you too

😘❤️

Yes Emma, I felt better after crying. Plus, that's my way of releasing everything. 

Can I imagine him saying all those words to me too?
 

8/24/2018 9:43 am  #5


Re: Affirmations

madone87 wrote:

Emma wrote:

madone87 wrote:

Hi Emma!

I listened to his Hopopono meditations and cried like a baby. 

 

I’m guessing if you cried that’s good as your releasing something that’s bothering you. I think I cried too the first couple of times but now I just listen if something’s bothering me, I also listened imagining i was saying this to my SP but also imagining he was saying it to me.

I really like his videos and they seem to work for me, I hope they help and work for you too

😘❤️

Yes Emma, I felt better after crying. Plus, that's my way of releasing everything. 

Can I imagine him saying all those words to me too?
 

I'm happy you felt better and that it helpedhttp://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png


Yeah i've done that but i also imagine me saying to my SP too. Agnes recommended it on one of her videos and she's also done one similar. I just find the words and music help me release the stresses i have.
 

     Thread Starter

11/19/2018 5:18 am  #6


Re: Affirmations

So inspiring! 

12/20/2018 7:27 am  #7


Re: Affirmations

Wow! Inspiring! What a great read! http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.