LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2018 8:42 am  #1

New to Forum looking for support

Hi Everyone,

I am a long time fan of Lanie Stevens first time user on the forum. I stumbled across Lanie when I was going through a break up although he was not the right guy for me so I used the techniques to cut the cord and find myself and better man. One year ago I met the man I had been waiting for and things moved very quickly for us, we knew it was right and he was everything I was looking for. Within four months we started renting a  house together and got a puppy! We also got our second dog two months ago so you could say I was living my dream life with everything i could ever want. We went through a rough patch the past month due to him being stressed financially and me being tired and lethargic due to my shift work and adjusting to my new job. I was definitely struggling with wanting to be intimate coz i was so tired all the time and I was just going through a bit of a downer stage. I never doubted my mans love for me during this time but i could see how he would feel unappreciated and upset by my mood swings. a week ago we had a really bad fight on a night out, he was drunk and being an ass and we both said very hurtful things to each other, I left and went home alone and he proceeded to get blind drunk, take illicit substances and wind up in the emergency room the next morning. He was okay but it was absolutely shocking to me and very scary. He has a history with mental illness and his depression had come back in a major way! he went to stay with his mum for 3 days then when he came back home he broke it off with me and said he didnt love me anymore and he was going to stay with a friend. I sent a heartfelt text to him later that night, he sent one back outlining all our issues, we talked and then he agreed to come back home to sort things out. that was 5 days ago and for those 5 days i just tried to be supportive, give him space and let him talk when he was ready. He was basically a zombie to me, he was very cold and distant, couldn't look at me or even touch me, it was very hard to go through but i stayed strong for him and didnt let it affect me. Then today he came home from work packed a bag and said he couldnt do this anymore he said he just feels nothing, he knows he isnt well and he needs to go get help but he cant be around me. He said he still doesnt feel anything for me and he cant make it work.
So that brings it up to date now I'm just trying to come to terms with whats just happened and I am so confused, I dont know if this is the depression talking or he really is done with us. I know I am too emotional to do any sort of techniques yet and I need to raise my vibrations but i just wanted to talk to someone and try make sense of all this or just get some advice as to what i should do. His health and happiness is what matters most right now and I just hope he can find his way back to me, I dont have much experience with mental illness so its hard for me to understand what is going on with him and i dont know if any techniques would work on him..

8/22/2018 9:02 pm  #2

Re: New to Forum looking for support

I was really hoping to get some sort of advice on this.. I suppose I will just give him space, focus on myself and send him love. If anyone has any sort of knowledge or experience with mental illness would be great to get your insight

8/26/2018 6:20 pm  #3

hey guys.. still just talking to myself here but needing to vent.. My POI came home for the second time last night and still with a dark cloud hanging over him and still adamant he does not love me anymore. He is now also saying he is quitting his job and moving back in with his mother 3 hours away until he gets back on his feet and then he wants to move to a different state as he says he hates the city we live in and cannot do it anymore. this is all news to me and we only moved in 4 months ago and it was the happiest time for both of us. My heart hurts and I have a lot of challenges ahead of me, he is taking our dog Barney and I am keeping our second dog Fred so I am loosing a fur baby too we then need to break our lease and he owns most of our items in the house so i will be left with not much at all and needing to find somewhere to live. I am just not sure what steps to take, whether I just let him go and not try to use the techniques on him because he will probably be blocking them anyway.
I am just really hurting and confused right now and would love to talk to someone xx 

8/27/2018 4:49 am  #4

Hi Honey_Bee

Welcome to the forum and I hope that today is a better day for you. I am kinda new to all this myself, I hardly post, but I don’t know for some reason on reading your post had an urge to say something. Hopefully someone with more experience will pitch in.

Anyhow, he hasn’t completely gone please do not let what is going on pull you down. A temporary set back yes, but it’s not over unless you want it to be so. It can be a negative out of control spiral.
Focusing on you and sending him love is a good idea for once you do self love, it transfers into everything else.
Please have a listen to Agnes Vivarelli or Veronica Isles on YouTube, they have a lot on self love, meditations and also ones on attracting an ex back. They also have true stories, interviews of success stories, which can be encouraging, and vibe raising. Both are fantastic in my view.
Once you are feeling better, have a listen to Neville Goddard, “The Law and the Promise” and “Mental Diets” it explains a lot about the self-talk and our imagination becoming things...a brilliant eye-opener. Not sure Lanies PW, BWD, LS is what you need at the moment. One thing at a time. First getting that vibe, and positivity up 😊.

Lastly sending you lots of hugs and love.
Flower293 🤗

Last edited by Flower293 (8/27/2018 4:56 am)

Board footera