LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2018 3:17 pm  #1

Ex came back- Strange Life

Ladies..My ex came back after 2 years for 2nd time and he want me back. 

But I dont want him anymore... I am not interested in him at all...

In my view, just let go of him. No man is worthy for your tears. I cried a lot. I spent days and months wondering him, wondering when he is going to come back to me etc..I idealized him as perfect. But NO. he is NOT.

Dont spend your time searching solutions for the breakup. It doesnt work it just consumes you and drains you up. No law of attraction can work like that also.  STOP. STOP reading abut ex's. STOP reading in order to get him back. Just release him.

Nowadays, I just believe that I can fall in love again with a brand new person, I dream about some other man who is my true soulmate. I want to meet a totaly NEW man. 
I firmly decided I no longer want a person from past! He must be NEW.
and then bum! 2 men popped up from past.
st was a liar  and still douchebag and I happily had my closure said all the things I hold inside and had relief.
2nd was the one I cried for. He now wants a relationship but I forgot about him. I dont want him at all. 

All in all, Pray for me to find my soulmate. Forget those damn ex es. Dream about someone better, someone stronger and nicer.  You have the power create a new lover ! Dont spend your days and months for someone who lives his life while you moping around for them.
BE STRONG!.

8/30/2018 12:03 am  #2

Re: Ex came back- Strange Life

Thank you very much!! First thing that has made sense...I believe that's how it always happens when you not thinking about them anymore and have moved on and started dating others and focusing on yourself.. After a while you get tired and your like what the fuck... Is it worth it? Not!!.. Thanks for keeping it 100!..

Last edited by StrawberryGoddess (8/30/2018 12:05 am)

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/30/2018 8:27 am  #3

Re: Ex came back- Strange Life

a243 wrote:

Ladies..My ex came back after 2 years for 2nd time and he want me back. 

But I dont want him anymore... I am not interested in him at all...

In my view, just let go of him. No man is worthy for your tears. I cried a lot. I spent days and months wondering him, wondering when he is going to come back to me etc..I idealized him as perfect. But NO. he is NOT.

Dont spend your time searching solutions for the breakup. It doesnt work it just consumes you and drains you up. No law of attraction can work like that also.  STOP. STOP reading abut ex's. STOP reading in order to get him back. Just release him.

Nowadays, I just believe that I can fall in love again with a brand new person, I dream about some other man who is my true soulmate. I want to meet a totaly NEW man. 
I firmly decided I no longer want a person from past! He must be NEW.
and then bum! 2 men popped up from past.
st was a liar  and still douchebag and I happily had my closure said all the things I hold inside and had relief.
2nd was the one I cried for. He now wants a relationship but I forgot about him. I dont want him at all. 

All in all, Pray for me to find my soulmate. Forget those damn ex es. Dream about someone better, someone stronger and nicer.  You have the power create a new lover ! Dont spend your days and months for someone who lives his life while you moping around for them.
BE STRONG!.

This is truly great advice. I am on the bandwagon of never going back to ex-boyfriends. But this is my personal preference.

Board footera