LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2018 4:42 pm  #1

Sudden Feeling of Love: could it be from my person?

So I've been mostly doing the Connecting to your Mate and Love Spell meditations because they just feel so good and make me smile. Plus they are short lol.

Today in the afternoon while working, I suddenly felt this intense sensation of being loved. I immediately thought of my person. And it's almost as if I heard him say "what are you doing to me?"

Am I crazy LOL?! Or is this what it feels like when WE send love to our person? If so, it's very intense! It felt overwhelming but so good. And while I don't think he's doing RI/RS on me, I do wonder if he was just thinking or praying about me?  Oh my gosh it felt so real and so good. A couple days ago I was praying for a confirmation that any of this is working. Maybe that was it? Tell me what you think sisters!

Last edited by BelleFleur (7/25/2018 4:44 pm)

7/25/2018 6:32 pm  #2

Re: Sudden Feeling of Love: could it be from my person?

hermeshorse wrote:

Hmmn, yes it happens and it could be that he is thinking about you and taking himself in hand as that can generate a lot of energy in the direction of the person. Yes, they do connect to your energy and it comes shooting back down the tube so to speak.

I had this last night, connected with a meditation, felt him pull me onto him, saw us in a mirror in flagrante - we're not young, slim or beautiful but hell did we look hot together, he releases into me, we laughed and then the meditation comes to an end and I feel like I've just climaxed and am experiencing afterglow. 

My last few meditations have been simply sending love energy balls and I'd been busy during the day so he connected to me demanding attention. 

If you leave off a day or so you might find him at the city gates demanding entry (that's a favourite one for mine) or visiting you in your dreams and getting hot and steamy there. Trust me it feels very very real - and I have to admit some sadness when I wake up and find he's not there but he feels as if he is.

Yes, it's delicious and maddening. Is it working? In my case at this point I can't say only believe it's him, in your case you may have contact and be able to see a reaction to confirm.

All I do know is that these connections are REAL but can vary in power and intent. Nothing is ever truly lost unless you deem it to be irretrievable, so even if you slightly go off key with this you can recover with some fine tuning providing you believe you can resolve the issue.

Sounds like you're also having intense experiences! LOL.  I'm not doing any RS with him so I'm not thinking any  sexual thoughts--just sending pure love...but "afterglow" would not be a bad word to describe how I felt when I felt he was projecting to me.  I just had the biggest smile on my face.  I'm sending the energy balls (Connecting to your Mate).  At night I imagine he's lying with me and I'm telling him that I love him as I drift off to sleep.

I 100% agree that the energy can't be lost...that's why I know this stuff is powerful and I'm so glad I learned about it.  What spooked me is when I felt that he said "what are you doing to me?"  Does that mean he might know what I'm doing???  Maybe I should take a break...but on the other hand, if the momentum is finally building after several weeks of consistent RI, then I don't want to stop the train.  Anyway, thank you for replying!

7/25/2018 9:14 pm  #3

hermeshorse wrote:

No, just carry on - what are you doing? You are meditating aren't you? 

Besides LS and CTYM, I'm just doing self-love meditations.  Maybe I've finally hit my groove.

7/30/2018 7:08 am  #4

Randomly felt the sensation today, although not as strong as before. I closed my eyes and the sensation got stronger and it was like the light was getting brighter even though my eyes were closed. I just communicated to him that I love him until it faded. I hope he was thinking of me.

8/06/2018 9:12 pm  #5

It happened again today. I felt this sensation of love in my chest.  Not as intense as before and I was working so I couldn't stop and fully enjoy it or anchor into it but it was great and lasted a couple minutes.  I've been taking a little bit of a break from PW or doing other meditations.  Maybe he "missed" the love I was sending and thought of me?

8/07/2018 8:09 am  #6

I've been having the same feeling in my heart area lately, it feels like a sudden intense rush of love and i get a warm sensation in my heart its to the point where it kind of stops me in what i'm doing, its exactly the same feelings i get when i see my SP in person. It happens at random times and then when it does happen i instantly think of my SP, I just tell myself yesssssss ....... does love me

8/07/2018 8:19 am  #7

hermeshorse wrote:

Hmmn, yes it happens and it could be that he is thinking about you and taking himself in hand as that can generate a lot of energy in the direction of the person. Yes, they do connect to your energy and it comes shooting back down the tube so to speak.

I had this last night, connected with a meditation, felt him pull me onto him, saw us in a mirror in flagrante - we're not young, slim or beautiful but hell did we look hot together, he releases into me, we laughed and then the meditation comes to an end and I feel like I've just climaxed and am experiencing afterglow. 

My last few meditations have been simply sending love energy balls and I'd been busy during the day so he connected to me demanding attention. 

If you leave off a day or so you might find him at the city gates demanding entry (that's a favourite one for mine) or visiting you in your dreams and getting hot and steamy there. Trust me it feels very very real - and I have to admit some sadness when I wake up and find he's not there but he feels as if he is.

Yes, it's delicious and maddening. Is it working? In my case at this point I can't say only believe it's him, in your case you may have contact and be able to see a reaction to confirm.

All I do know is that these connections are REAL but can vary in power and intent. Nothing is ever truly lost unless you deem it to be irretrievable, so even if you slightly go off key with this you can recover with some fine tuning providing you believe you can resolve the issue.

I've experienced something similar regarding a sexual encounter in a dream, it felt so real that when i did wake up my first thought was 'how can that not have been real', the thing is that on the nights/mornings this did happen i got a snapchat and a message from my SP so he must have felt something and enjoyed it hahahaha
I should harness my BWD some more hehehehe

8/07/2018 9:34 am  #8

It's awesome a few of us are having the same experience! That means we're on the same track and we're not imagining lol

9/04/2018 4:46 pm  #9

This happened again today! Quote randomly while I was grabbing something off the printer. Oh my goodness it's the most delicious feeling. In my heart I KNOW it's my SP. I just believe he was thinking of me. I just keep sending pure love energy.

Is anyone else getting these sensations?

Board footera