LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2018 9:41 pm  #271

Re: Challenge: Changing Beliefs about Men

I have sugar daddies willing to take care of me financially...men adore me.. Men honor me...men love me wholeheartedly..men treat me like a Goddess... Men are chivalrous towards me.. Men seek my time presence and value me.. I'm a priority to men.. Men love being around me..men love being committed to me.. Men support my every endeavor... Men are forever in love with me.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

9/03/2018 8:23 am  #272

Day 1

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I forgive all the men in my past for their mistakes too. 
I send love, light, and joy to myself and to the men in my life. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me,  treat me well, and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. The world is filled with awesome, loving men, and I am fully capable of, and so excited to find a good one. I am powerful and in control of my life. I choose to love and be loved. I love and trust men and a so thrilled to be with such an awesome guy who makes me giddy with happiness.

9/04/2018 10:08 pm  #273

Day 16: I am first best.  I am a priority.  I am loved.  I am secure.  I am desired by men everywhere I go.  I turn heads.  I elicit a reaction.  Men see me.  Men honor me.  Men always come towards me.  Men love to help me even without me asking. 

9/07/2018 6:36 am  #274

Day 1

Men love me, prioritize me, worship me, respect me, honor me, revere me and are drawn to me like a magnet.
I know me
n are good. Men know I am good. I know men are honest with me. Men know I am honest with them. I trust men. Men trust me. I see their beauty. Men see my beauty. I know men understand me. I love men and men love me. 
I forgive all the men in my life who have hurt me. All the men in my life who I have hurt forgive me. I forgive all men from the past and send them love, light and joy. I forgive myself for my mistakes. I forgive all the men in my past for their mistakes too. 
The men I choose to have sex with love, value, revere and adore me. Sex brings us even closer together and deepens our bond. 
Men protect me. Men desire to spend their time and focused attention on me. Men are always interested in what I have to say. Men value and revere me because I am a high-value woman and men respect my intelligence, my ideas and my opinions. Men desire to date me and to court me properly. Men respect my boundaries. Men feel safe to express their love, affection, and desires for me to me. 
Men desire loving, fulfilling, long-term committed relationships and marriage with me. Men treat me with the utmost respect, men pamper me, men take care of me, men always prioritze me, men invest in me, men treat me like a queen, men are at my beck and call, men with great wealth seek me out. Men put forth effort to see me,  treat me well, and maintain loving, honest, faithful and rewarding committed relationships with me. Men are honest, men are loving, men are loyal, men are protective of me. Men communicate their interest and intentions with me. The world is filled with awesome, loving men, and I am fully capable of, and so excited to find a good one. I am powerful and in control of my life. I choose to love and be loved. I love and trust men and a so thrilled to be with such an awesome guy who makes me giddy with happiness.

9/08/2018 11:19 am  #275

Day 2

I know me

9/09/2018 11:57 am  #276

Day 3

I know me

9/10/2018 7:06 am  #277

Day 4

I know me

9/11/2018 4:36 pm  #278

Day 5

I know me

9/12/2018 9:52 am  #279

Day 5

I know me

9/13/2018 7:57 am  #280

Day 6

I know me

Board footera