LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/12/2018 5:31 am  #1

Isn't PW against the LOA end result principle?

Hello
I'm curious about a thought I had. So in PW we have the POI say  "I WILL get you on a date", "I WILL do everyhting to be with you" "I love you". Isn't the "WILL" used here against the LOA? Also is it better to use past tense like if we are already with them or it doesn't matter? I mean the future tense here states that it hasn't happened yet that's why I'm curious. Lanie if you can answer this I would be glad as I want to use the technque and I'm not sure how. Thanks!

9/12/2018 9:12 am  #2

Re: Isn't PW against the LOA end result principle?

Butterfly8 wrote:

Hello
I'm curious about a thought I had. So in PW we have the POI say  "I WILL get you on a date", "I WILL do everyhting to be with you" "I love you". Isn't the "WILL" used here against the LOA? Also is it better to use past tense like if we are already with them or it doesn't matter? I mean the future tense here states that it hasn't happened yet that's why I'm curious. Lanie if you can answer this I would be glad as I want to use the technque and I'm not sure how. Thanks!

So use it and hear him say exactly what you want him to. You are the one in control of the sessions. I always use present of past tense, never WILL.

10/06/2018 3:10 pm  #3

Re: Isn't PW against the LOA end result principle?

Butterfly8 wrote:

Hello

Omit the word "will" but this is more than the LOA at work.  You are connected (check out my website regarding entanglement) in a special way so what you say to him and visualize is greater than just visualizing the end result.  :-)

Board footera