LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2017 4:42 am  #1

how long to do PW for?

I've been practicing doing it twice a day for the last week, and was wondering how long you should do it for? I mean after I see the person and get them to talk to me, I can only really to get it to last 5 mins, when's what said has to be said. But there's many people on here, who do it for longer. I don't really know why. As there's only so much that has to be said. 
Is 5 mins too short? Or will the message still get through to them?, As apparently it always works?? 
I see the guided meditation is over 25 mins long, which seems like a really long time to me. I haven't purchased that though. Is it necessary? 
Thanks

5/24/2017 12:42 am  #2

Re: how long to do PW for?

The guided meditation spends a lot of time getting you into a relaxed state. I dont think the part where you have them say the things you want to hear lasts more than 5 minutes. It can definitely help if you have difficulty staying focused but it's not necessary to have to do the technique. I use it myself, but I admit sometimes I skip part of the into. 

7/26/2017 7:14 pm  #3

I think it works regardless of how long or short the you do it.. what matters is the quality (as long as you do it with your feelings).

I sometimes do it even less than 5 mins and sometimes more and I still get results.

7/26/2017 9:57 pm  #4

9/18/2018 11:42 am  #5

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

5 minutes is good enough.

I also try 5-10 minutes. I thought it was too short but am glad that I am not only one with this amount of time spending

9/18/2018 12:10 pm  #6

Peaceevrywhere wrote:

I also try 5-10 minutes. I thought it was too short but am glad that I am not only one with this amount of time spending

5 to 15 minutes is a good benchmark. However there are people out there convincing people to do an hour and more.

Board footera