LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2018 10:49 am  #11

Re: Been doing PW for 6 weeks now, haven´t seen any signs of it working

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:05 pm)

9/20/2018 1:35 am  #12

UPDATE' I got a text from my PoI after 8 months of _No Contact, asking if I´m in town!  IT happened about an hour after I got so tired of him being stubborn and not responding to PW by reaching out that i decided to forget about him and move on.  

I was actually going to do PW on him one last time just to say goodbye and to tell him thru PW that I wouldnt be telepathically visiting him anymore because of his lack of effort.  And after i made that decision about an hour later, he text me.  There was nothing for 8 months, and then that!  

9/28/2018 4:35 am  #13

Angel89 wrote:

UPDATE' I got a text from my PoI after 8 months of _No Contact, asking if I´m in town!  IT happened about an hour after I got so tired of him being stubborn and not responding to PW by reaching out that i decided to forget about him and move on.  

I was actually going to do PW on him one last time just to say goodbye and to tell him thru PW that I wouldnt be telepathically visiting him anymore because of his lack of effort.  And after i made that decision about an hour later, he text me.  There was nothing for 8 months, and then that!  

Congratulations.  It sounds like you truly let go and that created the opening for God to work.  Good luck.

9/28/2018 9:36 am  #14

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:06 pm)

9/28/2018 11:38 am  #15

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:04 pm)

9/28/2018 3:21 pm  #16

I would say that if the guy you want back is a serial cheater and addict, then perhaps a deeper question to ask yourself is why you want someone like that back...I think one of the best things about trying to manifest an SP or an ex back is that eventually, we all go from the obsessive glee of finding a technique that will win the person to learning how to truly love ourselves and feel secure within ourselves alone.  A lot of times, when that happens, we realize the person we just had to have may not be worth it.  These are questions that only you can answer but if your self-love is intact, then you make better, healthier choices in friends and romantic partners.

10/06/2018 3:07 pm  #17

Angel89 wrote:

Thanks but I honestly don´t know what to do with him anymore.  The technique clearly works becos of all the success stories on Amazon, here, Veronicas forum, Lipstick Alley, Facebook (SP group).  But when I text him to tell him I´ll be in town he flat out ignored me!!!

I don´t know how to stop caring about the outcome with him.  He really does bring out the insecure feelings in me , worse so than any guy.  I think PW works but the lesson I got from my experience is, make sure to pick a guy who is actually worth it. 

Absolutely make sure he's worth it!  Don't waste your time using PW or any more time on sometime who is unworthy.  You deserve more than some serial cheater so manifest your next man to be all you want him to be.  :-)

10/17/2018 6:06 pm  #18

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:22 pm)

10/17/2018 7:19 pm  #19

You can still use the technique on him but it continues to work LONG after you stop.  It's been over 8 years and John is still pining away for me.  I haven't used PW on him in a very long time and I don't even think about him EVER.  ;-)

10/19/2018 8:38 am  #20

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:22 pm)

Board footera