LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2018 2:27 pm  #1

question about Pussy Whip?

hello everyone! i recently purchased  Lanie Stevens Pussy whip book.
i tried the technique a couple of times now, but no instants results happened. i am fine im not panicking, but my concerns are what if i want my SP to actually do stuff and not just say them.
in the technique you hear them saying things you can them to say, but i want him to actually do stuff for me, like get me flowers, overwhelm me with texts and calls, take me out on dates and steamy intimate moments.
how can i do that?

9/25/2018 1:04 am  #2

Re: question about Pussy Whip?

You should have it when you tell them during the PW "You should get (insert your name) flowers or whatever action you want him to do" then have him repeat (imagine his voice) it back to you like "(insert your name), I am getting you flowers or going to text you all the time because I miss you" 

does that help?

9/25/2018 11:00 am  #3

habibatammar wrote:

i tried the technique a couple of times now, but no instants results happened. i am fine im not panicking, but my concerns are what if i want my SP to actually do stuff and not just say them.
in the technique you hear them saying things you can them to say, but i want him to actually do stuff for me, like get me flowers, overwhelm me with texts and calls, take me out on dates and steamy intimate moments.
how can i do that?

You aren't really expecting instant results, I hope? You have to give it time to sink into his subconscious mind. I think a lot of people just ramble off one thing after another during the meditations, instead of taking time to focus on one or two things at a time. I ALWAYS just pick one thing to have him repeat to me until I feel relief and then move to another. That's how I do it, and it  works every single time, but I also KNOW and BELIEVE it works for me.

10/06/2018 2:55 pm  #4

habibatammar wrote:

how can i do that?

I was fortunate enough to have the "instant results" confirmed when I used the technique the very first time as I wrote about in my books.  However, had I not been lying next to John I would never have known that it affected him the way it did.  Trust that it's working because it is.  :-)

Board footera