LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2018 1:07 am  #1

Love Spell is crazy POWERFUL

Hi! 

So on Sunday my love had blocked my number because we got in this huge fight (we were both drunk 🙄). I was down but I wasn't devastated. I always wanted to do the love spell but idk why I just never did. So on Wednesday I decided to do it. On Thursday, he had unblocked me!!!! So I did the love spell again on Friday, and guess what? HE JUST CALLED ME (at saturday around 12:50 am). He wanted to meet up, but because of some circumstances, I can't right now but that's not the point. 

I haven't been doing just the love spell (even though I feel like I had such fast results bc of it). I have been doing Brad Yates' Love Magnet EFT twice a day, and really whenever I start feeling anxious. I have also been doing PW, but like once a day or whenever I feel like it. 

What's crazy is that I was feeling really anxious for some reason so I decided to do the Love Magnet EFT. 3 mins into the EFT, I had this powerful feeling that "He is going to call me". I even said it out loud with a smile. I kid you not, not even 30 secs later, he called me. I was like shocked for a few seconds lmao. 

I got off the phone with him and decided to come on here. Guys...this stuff is powerful. LOL      

Last edited by sk721 (2/10/2018 1:11 am)

2/10/2018 3:30 pm  #2

Re: Love Spell is crazy POWERFUL

Wow this is amazing!!! I’m about to start my second week of the Love Spell and reading this makes me super excited!! Was there an order that you did things or you did it whenever you felt good? Please share lol

2/10/2018 4:51 pm  #3

Hi! 

To be honest, I just did it whenever I felt good. However, I did do EFT and PW daily, just no specific time. I did EFT to make myself feel better. Also, I incorporated Agnes' Rubbing Out technique bc I have a 3rd party involved (I think, basically his ex is back in his life). But that was whenever I felt like doing it .  

2/19/2018 1:46 pm  #4

UPDATE!!!!

I did my first day of the second week for love spell last night (Sunday night). In 2 hours, he texted me and basically said stuff like "I love you", "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused", "I am coming to see you tonight", "I wanna see you." 

He wanted to see me so badly that he left his friends to see me! He was hanging out with his friends at his house and left them at HIS house to come see me LMAO. But yea, he came over and spent the night. He added me back on Snapchat. Still waiting on IG but I know that will come soon.

Just some back story, he had left because his feelings for his ex came back. I know I created that bc I always feared it. Last night, he told me that he loves me but when I asked about his ex, he said he is confused on what he wants. 

BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. I am going to keep doing what I have been doing (PW, Love Magnet EFT, Love Spell) and I know in no time, that girl will be gone! 

In the meanwhile, I am not going to let him treat me like a doormat or anything. Just going to work and focus on myself. But I just wanted to update becasue things are looking a lot better than they were 1-2 months ago.  

Last edited by sk721 (2/19/2018 1:48 pm)

3/09/2018 3:42 am  #5

sk721 wrote:

UPDATE!!!!

I did my first day of the second week for love spell last night (Sunday night). In 2 hours, he texted me and basically said stuff like "I love you", "I'm sorry for the pain I've caused", "I am coming to see you tonight", "I wanna see you." 

He wanted to see me so badly that he left his friends to see me! He was hanging out with his friends at his house and left them at HIS house to come see me LMAO. But yea, he came over and spent the night. He added me back on Snapchat. Still waiting on IG but I know that will come soon.

Just some back story, he had left because his feelings for his ex came back. I know I created that bc I always feared it. Last night, he told me that he loves me but when I asked about his ex, he said he is confused on what he wants. 

BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. I am going to keep doing what I have been doing (PW, Love Magnet EFT, Love Spell) and I know in no time, that girl will be gone! 

In the meanwhile, I am not going to let him treat me like a doormat or anything. Just going to work and focus on myself. But I just wanted to update becasue things are looking a lot better than they were 1-2 months ago.  

This is wonderful. What’s the update now?

3/27/2018 5:32 am  #6

Hi @sk721!

How has it been going for you since completing the Love Spell? Would be super interesting to read some updates! 

10/01/2018 2:40 am  #7

i would like to hear the continuatuon of this 

10/15/2018 8:18 pm  #8

Update: 

Hi guys, 

For people asking for updates, love spell is powerful. I have done EFT and whispering technique as well. Manifesting my SP is easy for me as he comes back to me so easily. I believe there is a connection between us and he feels it too! He just can't stay away from me. 

But the reason it is taking so long for me to manifest commitment with him because I believe that I am not worthy of it. When I think positively and am feeling great, me and him do so good. But then my doubts and clingyness come back in the picture and he pushes away from me. I have these beliefs that he is too busy for me and I am not worth it. I also have this fear that he is still in love with his ex. I am working on it but again that is something I have to work on. It's not him. 

It's been a mission but I believe that I will manifest a committed and loving relationship with him. If somebody has tips on this, that'll be awesome. 

Last edited by sk721 (10/15/2018 8:21 pm)

10/16/2018 6:26 pm  #9

I"m so happy to hear the update! Remember, no one else has the special connection that you do with him!  You can stay positive when you know that your connection is real AND IT IS!

8/01/2019 8:21 pm  #10

Just wanted to update and emphasize on how powerful the love spell. I have gotten results in minutes, hours, and 1-2 days.

For example, just now my man wasn’t online for 3 hours and then I did the love spell, and he replied in minutes lmao. Same thing happened yesterday.

I truly believe that me and him have a connection so I just know he feels it as I’m doing the love spell.

It is powerful!!!

Board footera