LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2018 6:03 am  #1

Can anyone help? No luck yet, am I doing something wrong?

Hi All,

Sorry for the novel but I am struggling here and need some help.
I have read both books PW & Desire and been doing the meditations for 6 months now with no luck?
Firstly I don’t even know if I am even getting into the correct meditative state as I never see or visualise anything.. I have been trying other meditations to open my third eye, and still nothing . Iv tried doing the mediations in the morning when I wake up, when I go to bed & tried sitting. Without fail 6 months going on 7 now every single night about my POI.

My situation is a little different as I work with my POI so I see them mainly every day... so even the no contact rule is hard to apply coz we actually work together..
it’s very hard to actually notice if anything is working; some days he will chat and want to know what I’m
Up to, other days very non responsive. He says he doesn’t want a relationship, but I just know we have such an amazing connection... he’s never been one to mainly text or call, it’s when we are together that I can see we would be amazing.. I’m finding it super hard to make him desire me or think about me in my meditations if I can’t see or visualise him...

Everything was fine in the beginning and he actually chased me, but then feelings began and he ran away or better yet, stated that he “doesn’t have those feelings” for me, but I know in my heart that’s a lie because of the way he treated and acted in person. He’s mentioned that he likes me but has been badly hurt in the past that he has no emotional connection to anyone and hasn’t ever since... he literally works ALL the time.. now I know this is to fill that void of having feelings for anyone or anything at all.. he really over analysis things.. but I just know from that moment when he expressed how he felt about me then shut me down .. he’s to scared to let someone else in... I really need help with these meditations to get though to him, to get him to let those feelings come through and not try and block them out.

Can someone please help with the meditations techniques or advice on how to go about it? Anyone else had the same issues?  Would really love some help.

Thanks ladies xox

Last edited by ashleigh992 (10/15/2018 6:18 am)

10/15/2018 2:01 pm  #2

Re: Can anyone help? No luck yet, am I doing something wrong?

I think you're visualizing okay because you can't fail to connect to him (third eye or not).  I would continue to use the meditation BUT I would also move on in life.  Date others, be content in your own life, and not wait around for him to decide he does want a relationship.  The more confident you are, the happier your life, the less you care about what he does or does not do, the more attractive you are to ALL men.  :-)

10/15/2018 5:51 pm  #3

Thank you
Even though you say to also move on and then all men will be attracted to me. Does this also mean he would start to come back or see what he’s missing out on once that happened? Is it because I maybe haven’t let go completely ( because I see him every day ) as to why it hasn’t fully worked & having him chase me again and letting his feelings in from my meditations?

Xx

10/17/2018 10:18 am  #4

What happens when you move on is that you are no longer micromanaging the outcome.  When you let go, work on your own confidence and self-esteem, you will raise your energetic vibration to attract love (and other men).  When you're confident and feeling great WITHOUT him, and he FEELS it, he will wonder what happened.  It should ignite interest in you again.  When that happens don't fall back into caring more for him than you do about your own well-being.  :-)

10/17/2018 6:03 pm  #5

Thank you I do find it hard as I see / talk to him every day because we work together.. but I will try my hardest to move on and love myself & not care what he is doing or watching the outcome and then just see what happens if ignites back in him or it I attract someone new

Thank you! Xx

Board footera