LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2018 7:00 am  #1

A small success story!!

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:07 pm)

10/26/2018 8:04 pm  #2

Re: A small success story!!

Wow great work! What kind of phrases were you telling him to say?

10/27/2018 6:31 am  #3

Angel89 wrote:

hi!!!

I used PW on my PoI for two months.  Nothing remarkable happened with him but I also used it on my ex boss a few times but to him I wasn't that attached.  I used to want that my ex boss took me for a nice dinner cos he promised he would at the start of the summer.  And that he was attracted to me.

After months off silence and not answering my casual messages, me and a friend were drunk the other night and sending our selfies to guys we liked. I sent mine to my ex boss and he responded really enthusiastically and wanted to meet.  He was flirty and totally different to how he has been all summer.  I didn't meet up with him cos I had my plane and then he was devastated and invited me to come and stay with him for 1 week next month and that he would take care of me.  I think I will decline cos its too little too late but interesting development!!!  Whats interesting is that how he invited me to stay with him and that he said he'd take care of me was Exactly what I had been envisioning my PoI to say to me in PW!!!!!

Good job. You have proof now that this method works.

10/27/2018 11:56 am  #4

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:08 pm)

10/27/2018 12:09 pm  #5

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:08 pm)

Board footera