LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/27/2018 3:50 am  #1

Is 2 months of daily PW enough to work if you then stop doing it after

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:07 pm)

10/27/2018 6:19 am  #2

Re: Is 2 months of daily PW enough to work if you then stop doing it after

Angel89 wrote:

Hi!!!

I was crazy about my PoI and in July when I discovered PW i did it on him every day about twice a day for 2 months straight. I stopped doing it when he got back in contact with me and showed me he hadn't changed.

I decided to move on and put my energy and focus into new guy and another guy from my own country. I will actually start PW on the new guy now and I'm actively practising not thinking about the old PoI.

My question is, because I did the PW on him everyday twice a day for 2 months straight before, will it still possible have an affect on him even after I stop doing it (i don't really want to do it on him again cos it causes me to think about him still, even when I do CTC on him)!? I am putting my focus on moving on and finding somebody better now and feeling better about myself. Just wondering what would happen to the energy I already invested in him

Lanie already talked about this in her book about her ex-boyfriend John. Where even though years had gone since she stopped using Pussy Whip on him, it was still affecting him.

10/27/2018 7:53 am  #3

/

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:07 pm)

10/27/2018 12:19 pm  #4

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:22 pm)

Board footera