LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2018 1:06 pm  #1

It’s working :)

Hiii guys!

On Monday I decided to go no contact on my SP bc I was starting to lose it. I felt myself going crazy and becoming very needy. I kept thinking about him and the 3rd party. I didn’t tell him anything. He’s busy so we don’t talk on the phone a lot anyways. I just backed tf off and decided that I need to work on myself before I created something worse.

I did my night time routine: love magnet EFT, Agnes’ combo mediation of self love and 1st best, sending love energy meditation, rubbing out, and PW. In my PW, I would imagine him saying how he wanted to marry me and that he chose me(there’s a 3rd party involved even tho she is fading away now hehe). I also imagined him just saying how he missed me and loved me. Also, Monday and Wednesday I did love spell.

On Wednesday, yes only 3 days later, he messaged me saying he was gonna come over. When he came over, he was soooo sweet and not ignoring me like before. He didn’t let me go and cuddled with me all night. He would randomly wake up at night and just kiss me and say that he loved me. He was just so lovey. It was lil weird bc he’s one of those guys that always puts a manly front. AND THE BEST PART: HE SAID THAT “IDK I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING THAT I’M GONNA MARRY YOU”. That stuck with me and I just smilied. I was like yup that’s the PW working.

Another note, I didn’t doubt or be all sad during those 3 days. I always believe that me and him have a connection so I just knew that he’ll be coming back to me in no time. And he did! ALSO, I’m not good at visualizing so I had a hard time seeing him but I didn’t doubt because I just know it was him bc we have a deep connection.

Last edited by sk721 (11/01/2018 1:11 pm)

11/01/2018 1:30 pm  #2

Re: It’s working :)

I love this!
Deep in my heart I know that I’ll be back with my SP and I’ve stopped worrying! Although is been just over a year, I’m not worried at all!
Best feeling is just letting go.
Much love xx

11/02/2018 4:02 am  #3

Re: It’s working :)

sk721 wrote:

Hiii guys!

On Monday I decided to go no contact on my SP bc I was starting to lose it. I felt myself going crazy and becoming very needy. I kept thinking about him and the 3rd party. I didn’t tell him anything. He’s busy so we don’t talk on the phone a lot anyways. I just backed tf off and decided that I need to work on myself before I created something worse.

I did my night time routine: love magnet EFT, Agnes’ combo mediation of self love and 1st best, sending love energy meditation, rubbing out, and PW. In my PW, I would imagine him saying how he wanted to marry me and that he chose me(there’s a 3rd party involved even tho she is fading away now hehe). I also imagined him just saying how he missed me and loved me. Also, Monday and Wednesday I did love spell.

On Wednesday, yes only 3 days later, he messaged me saying he was gonna come over. When he came over, he was soooo sweet and not ignoring me like before. He didn’t let me go and cuddled with me all night. He would randomly wake up at night and just kiss me and say that he loved me. He was just so lovey. It was lil weird bc he’s one of those guys that always puts a manly front. AND THE BEST PART: HE SAID THAT “IDK I JUST HAVE THIS FEELING THAT I’M GONNA MARRY YOU”. That stuck with me and I just smilied. I was like yup that’s the PW working.

Another note, I didn’t doubt or be all sad during those 3 days. I always believe that me and him have a connection so I just knew that he’ll be coming back to me in no time. And he did! ALSO, I’m not good at visualizing so I had a hard time seeing him but I didn’t doubt because I just know it was him bc we have a deep connection.

I will wait for my invitation to the wedding.

Board footera