LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2017 3:23 am  #31

Re: Orgasm meditation...

I'm about to buy this now and will update on my experience with it 😁

4/16/2017 9:45 pm  #32

Can someone please explain how the orgasim meditation is different to the PW/BWD? Im thinking of buying it.

4/16/2017 9:50 pm  #33

It's more about you having an orgasm than it is about him. You can make it BWD if you are thinking about the person at the time.  ;-)

4/23/2017 2:34 am  #34

I also want to add, (I don't know if this was intentional) but it's almost like a 'feeling it real session the like in Neville's teaching. You are feeling something so strongly in the physical with this person through visualising it. John Kironde talks about manifesting in the same way too, all senses engaged - it's maybe just easier to do this with a sexy visualisation. The first times I did it a few times a week for a few weeks, I just really enjoyed it. Then my guy was trying to give me massages and cuddle up on me and I was like wtf. He's since spooked himself and ran off (again, as I've said in my other thread about the phonecall) but I will try this meditation again. It's fun anyway, to help link the spiritual with the physical.

X

4/23/2017 3:16 am  #35

Just bought it and will try tonight...dear god I hope no one sees my Paypal/bank statement **runs and hides**

4/23/2017 3:23 am  #36

Anti-Social wrote:

Just bought it and will try tonight...dear god I hope no one sees my Paypal/bank statement **runs and hides**

Hahahaha. I archive mine 😉

11/04/2018 8:55 am  #37

Lanie Stevens wrote:

loveuall wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You can use it anytime -- before or after or on alternate days.  Imagine it is him with you and I would call him to you before you begin or even during it.  It's pretty intense!  LOL

Hi Lanie.. Thanks.Would he feel this experience towards me as an operator or will get transferred to other woman? Regards

It will be you!  :-)

Thank you I will try this tonight

Board footera