LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 9:57 pm  #11

Re: This really does work

carly100 wrote:

it's concerning that you haven't heard anything in months of doing the technique though. It's supposed to work "every time" and be "simple and easy", but still no contact. It confuses me, and some ways felt like the technique has been bigged up to be something that it's not. Granted I've just started my journey, but fear creating an unhealthy obsession with my POI

I've been doing it for a year on the same person, with only one bit of contact from him last September. I will not reach out to to him I will let him come to me. It feels discouraging when I think about how long I've been doing this but my feelings for him remain the same and no one else better has come along for me so I will still keep going despite all the lack of evidence that it's working.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

5/18/2017 4:14 am  #12

im sorry ive been too negative. I've drank a fair bit recently and it messes with my emotions and I say stupid things. I'll remain positive and have reason to believe it works as I've read some successes on the forum. Good luck. 

6/08/2017 12:44 am  #13

Another wee bit of a story to show how powerful these manifesting teqniques is ...

I'm out of town for a few days, a few weeks ago I sent a message to a man I'd casually dated a few years back, business related. We don't stay in touch regularly or see one another and don't live in the same town ....

I'm visiting friends, had to go to the grocery store and who do I see when I walk in? Oh but this man. I don't live in this town, he doesn't live in this town ... yet we run into one another in the grocery store? Probably not just a coincidence!

Keep your vibe high and love on life, the manifesting works!

7/13/2017 11:35 pm  #14

Hi all you lovely manifestors. I wanted to give you all another quick pick me up.

I discovered this technique almost a year ago, but didn't actually get really into it until the February. I ended things with my POI at the time and really got into the techniques. I did the BWD and PW at least once a day. I also did the love spell. As time went on, I still did the techniques, but not as often. I've already written about how things changed for me, how my mindset and perception of myself changed and such. I've shared how much I believe this is a journey into yourself as much as it is connecting with your POI.

I reconnected with my POI back in May. We starting talking again, it was gradual, every so often, to pretty much daily as of late. Over time, my POI began to tell me some of the things I'd heard him say in my meditations. He was telling me without holding back how beautiful he thinks I am, how sexy he thinks I am etc. Our connection is more open and honest. Last night, we spent the first bit of time together and he continued to tell these things. He also was incredibly open and attentive. He is still the same guy I know, but certainly more open.

So to those of you struggling, I've said it before, find your happy place and the magic falls into place. That's what I needed to do. That's what this journey has done for me. I assure you, I questioned things and wondered too, but brushed those worries to the side and kept going with my belief in the process and my belief in myself. Tonight, I remember back to how last night felt spending time with him and how much fun it was, but also the sweetness he gave me which he'd not shared as much of before.

So, win win for the techniques, me and my guy.

Keep your vibe high and love on yourself! It will all come together. ❤

11/21/2018 8:30 am  #15

Indeed! All good things come to those who wait!

11/22/2018 6:30 am  #16

AnnanWater wrote:

carly100 wrote:

it's concerning that you haven't heard anything in months of doing the technique though. It's supposed to work "every time" and be "simple and easy", but still no contact. It confuses me, and some ways felt like the technique has been bigged up to be something that it's not. Granted I've just started my journey, but fear creating an unhealthy obsession with my POI

I've been doing it for a year on the same person, with only one bit of contact from him last September. I will not reach out to to him I will let him come to me. It feels discouraging when I think about how long I've been doing this but my feelings for him remain the same and no one else better has come along for me so I will still keep going despite all the lack of evidence that it's working.

Hi AnnanWater

Just wanted to say, don’t worry and hang on in there!!!

Dont get caught up in the ‘been doing it for x-amount of time and still heard nothing’ as being a focus based universe, you will only get more of it and hence the “lack” cycle.
Everyone has their own timescales as we all got our stuff on our paths and journeys that we have to sort through to get to where we want to be. The amount of time isn’t an issue and isn’t comparable. No one is better, or faster it’s just all at different stages. Everyone’s journey is unique. That’s what makes it all so special 😊
Also look around and try to find things to appreciate...someone was mentioning that they looked back to 3months ago and they have come so far....this is an awesome way to look at things and get that vibe up and keep it there. (In fact something have just started doing and is working wonders for my vibe!)
Things ARE happening and you HAVE to believe that, it’s just maybe not in the way you want it, hence you do not see, but that doesn’t meant that things are not moving.
Also get him off that pedestal. He isn’t the goal, you and your fabulousness is! He’s just the icing off the very nice self-love cake.
If you ain’t feeling it and/or it feels more like a chore that isn’t working rather than fun. Don’t do it. You’ve done so much and the energy does NOT go to waste.
We build up resistance when we have fear, too much focus on the outcome and the like which just makes everything slow down. Which isn’t bad, just means that there are things to learn, be done and you have to be kind to yourself.
Please don’t think I am being patronising or unkind. Honestly I am not. I am on this journey myself and just had an urge to say something. This is also a reminder to me too. To be honest, am just finding myself and wished I had the lightbulb moment ages ago. However, it’s a beautiful unfolding and had I got what I wanted ages ago, it wouldn’t have worked the same way. Am I there yet and have what I want? Yes and no. My SP? Not yet. However, I am getting myself, am happy and enjoying the process more. I can see better and as a result, not pining over him. Which is damn good progress. To me anyway lol.

Much love to you and all, you are doing fine 🤗♥️X

Last edited by Flower293 (11/22/2018 6:32 am)

Board footera