LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2018 11:35 am  #1

Manifested what I asked my PoI to say in PW from different guy!!!

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:27 pm)

11/23/2018 7:40 am  #2

Re: Manifested what I asked my PoI to say in PW from different guy!!!

Angel89 wrote:

I used to have a thing for my ex boss.  I wanted him to like me and to live with him. However Ive always been super crazy about my PoI.  

Anyway when I first discovered PW I used it on my PoI, my second PoI and my ex boss.  I only used it a few times on my ex-boss cos I had the least interest in him (therefore the most detsch,ment!!!!!!!)

I asked my PoI to be so desperate to see me that he´d pay for everything- food, flights and accomodation - if I went to stay with him for a few days in his country.  The key is that I wanted him to be so crazy for me that he would pay for these things just so he could have me with him.  

My ex boss who ignored me all summer came back to me at the end of the summer and he is now crazy about me!!! I told him its too late and hes just sent me a message saying "if you come stay with me ill pay for everyhting, even your flights, i just want you here."   so it works!!!!! IT worked on my bosss cos I have the least resistance with him (I dont actually like him anymore).    It will work on my actual PoI as soon as the resistance to him on my side is dropped!!!! He will say the same thing and offer to pay for everyhting cos of being despearate to see me, and this is proof and cencouragement from the Universe!!!!!!!!

I feel like I have read this success story already. Are you certain you did not post this before?

11/23/2018 9:23 am  #3

Re: Manifested what I asked my PoI to say in PW from different guy!!!

vs

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:15 pm)

Board footera