LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2018 4:43 am  #1

Does anybody have any tips/success stories about PHysical Appearance

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:27 pm)

11/23/2018 7:22 am  #2

Re: Does anybody have any tips/success stories about PHysical Appearance

Angel89 wrote:

Hi!!! DOes anybody have any tips or success stories using to be happy about physical appearance pls!?  I had a missed misscarriage last year and for some reason I developed visible veins that didnt go away even after the baby did.  I did short bursts of bootcamps but apart Fromm that was mainly inactive every day.  Now I´ve developed cellulite and spider veins all over my thighs and calves.  They seem to worsen after each bootcamp, I think because my body enjoys the exercise and then after I stop doing it suddenly after bootcamp ends, my body protests by manifesting more spider veins and cellulite.  The´re quite bad now I don´t feel confident about my body anymore..I could never get my legs out unless I heal these veins.

I want to start doing bootcamp again at least twice a week..I think I have to be careful not to overdo it because my body gets used to it and craves it so when I lessen the exercise my body worsens in protest..however there will be busy times with work etc. when I cant fit in more than 2 workouts a week so I dont want to rely solely on exercise as the cure as I wont always be able to do more than 2 workouts a week

Does anyone have any tips pls on using the LoA or sometihng like in PW book where I can manifest away the spider veins and ceelulite?  I never had either before the baby!! I am 29 years old now tho.  However I believe strongly in power of the mind and I want to look and feel my best for me.  So if there are ANYTHING I can do to feel good about my body again please share ¨if you have any success stories or tips..especially if about veins jeje.  There are lots of SS on the SecretTV im specifically looking for ones for spider veins tho.  Mine are pretty bad right now.  Or just how to feel great about your body when its in a state you dont want it to be in?

Thanks xxxx

I lost over 100 pounds in just about a year. I did not exercise or changed my diet. But here I am. It all about changing your thoughts. You have get a more positive mindset about your body.

11/23/2018 1:17 pm  #3

Re: Does anybody have any tips/success stories about PHysical Appearance

d

Last edited by Angel89 (7/27/2019 2:45 am)

Board footera