LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2018 11:09 am  #1

famous fashion model came back to me (strange)

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:16 pm)

11/23/2018 7:52 am  #2

Re: famous fashion model came back to me (strange)

Angel89 wrote:

Ive been doing PW again (i stopped after my PoI showed up and then ghosted me again) and the reason I started PW again is because i know it works and the only thing that blocks it or at least in my case was the doubts fears and worries i had so i was attracting him back but repelling him at the same time!!!!

I met a famous european fashion model 2 years ago in Spain and it was a magical night. I had a boyifened at the time so didn´t do anything with him but Ifollowed him on Instagram.  At first he blocked me and then he ignored me for ages.  I wasnt sure why but who cares.  On Sunday for the first time in 2 years i left a comment on his foto and he sent me a message asking me ho wI was and if im still in Spain.  He´s never ever responded to my comments or messgaes before so I wasnt sure wehther or not id actually imagined that night!!!!

Whats quite odd is that in addition to PW on Sunday I also started doing a visualisation exercise called Luck vibe by Paul McKenna which is suposed to draw good luck into your life.  You visualise a memory where you felt really lucky and then immediately after imagine another one, and rapidly siwtch between the 2 (like NLP) whilst feeling really good and turning up the dial on your feelings and doubling them and then spreading them out for miles around you in your energy field.  For one of my memories I used that night with him as for me it was really magical, my boyfriend at the time had said he was planning on moving to another country and didnt know about our future and it was a turbulent time and a tarot reading predicted I would meet someone else in the next 11 days that would show me the univese is "abnudant", and then he came out of nowhere he just sat down next to me and ordered a drink and started talking to me.  i also love male fashion models, like I have a thing for them.  and he was so funny it just felt like a Divine encounter.  So even tho I wont be with him due to distance reasons, that was a massive gift from the Universe to receive that message!!!

You can be with him if this is what you truly desire. Stop making distance a problem. It really isn't.

11/26/2018 1:34 pm  #3

Re: famous fashion model came back to me (strange)

s

Last edited by Angel89 (11/08/2021 5:15 pm)

Board footera