LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2018 5:17 pm  #1

Something VERY strange happened!

Hey guys, I really want to ask you or even Lanie about what could have possibly happened here because I've never heard/read something like this before. 

I still do PW regarding my SP and I feel good about it. So, for the last two weeks I had one scene of both of us sitting on a park bench together, taking some selfies as a happy couple and sending them to a friend. 
Yesterday a friend phoned me and told me she had dreamed of my SP and me, that we were sitting on a parking bench and sending her a video via phone, waving to her and looking happy overall! 

It felt so creepy as if she had read my mind somehow! She told it exactly how I had visualized it and I never talked about it with anyone. How could this happen? After all I was only focused on myself and my SP only and I don't want other people to receive these things (especially as in this case my friend is absolutely against my SP and me getting together again). 

I would appreciate any answer and help in how to avoid my visualizations getting to other peoples' dreams! 

11/29/2018 11:43 pm  #2

Re: Something VERY strange happened!

Cahira wrote:

Hey guys, I really want to ask you or even Lanie about what could have possibly happened here because I've never heard/read something like this before. 

I still do PW regarding my SP and I feel good about it. So, for the last two weeks I had one scene of both of us sitting on a park bench together, taking some selfies as a happy couple and sending them to a friend. 
Yesterday a friend phoned me and told me she had dreamed of my SP and me, that we were sitting on a parking bench and sending her a video via phone, waving to her and looking happy overall! 

It felt so creepy as if she had read my mind somehow! She told it exactly how I had visualized it and I never talked about it with anyone. How could this happen? After all I was only focused on myself and my SP only and I don't want other people to receive these things (especially as in this case my friend is absolutely against my SP and me getting together again). 

I would appreciate any answer and help in how to avoid my visualizations getting to other peoples' dreams! 

I actually had something similar happen, but my mom dreamed of the scene i had been looping. I did some asking around, and i was told that i was on the right track to my desire.

11/30/2018 8:17 am  #3

Piper, thank you for your response! I think it's a good way to see it as a good sign. Funnily this friend - she wasn't the one my SP and I were sending the selfies to - said "well, as my dreams often seem to come true, you may end up with each other again". LOL

At the moment a lot of things are happening to me and there are progresses re my SP, so yeah, I will try to see it the way you described, after all the end result is what I should focus on. 

It just feels off and very weird when someone - again, the friend who dreamed of it is against him in my life, so I wanted to keep these things secret regarding her until we're a couple again - gets these very intimate thoughts.

On the other hand, it is proof that we are all connected and it amazes me! 

11/30/2018 8:22 am  #4

Cahira wrote:

Piper, thank you for your response! I think it's a good way to see it as a good sign. Funnily this friend - she wasn't the one my SP and I were sending the selfies to - said "well, as my dreams often seem to come true, you may end up with each other again". LOL

At the moment a lot of things are happening to me and there are progresses re my SP, so yeah, I will try to see it the way you described, after all the end result is what I should focus on. 

It just feels off and very weird when someone - again, the friend who dreamed of it is against him in my life, so I wanted to keep these things secret regarding her until we're a couple again - gets these very intimate thoughts.

On the other hand, it is proof that we are all connected and it amazes me! 

They are only against you two being together if you believe it.

11/30/2018 8:33 am  #5

Very true, thanks for the reminder! I'm currently working on imagining us all in a harmonious way together - a bit difficult with her but I know I can do it. 

11/30/2018 8:47 am  #6

Now that I think about it - maybe it was my fear that she would find out about all of this and spoil my good vibes that manifested her having this dream. She is a good friend but regarding men she has super negative beliefs and she thinks LOA etc. is all a load of BS. I get that she may be my own doubts and insecurities pushed out and so I'll work on my belief that everything will turn out well for all of us and I'll take her dream as a manifested step to my end result. 

12/10/2018 6:44 am  #7

That's weird. Didn't know it is possible for other people to see your visualizations

Board footera