LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2018 7:53 am  #1

My first experience... what are your thoughts?

Hi all

So I have a crush on this guy at work. I came across the PW book yesterday after doing several google searches about how to make a man desire you, etc. I read the book in the afternoon and tried to do the technique lying on the sofa, alone in silence. I just couldn't visualise him. Whenever I got in a subconcious state, everything but him was in my head.

But later on in bed, I got him in an actual dream where I was actively trying to do the technique. At first it took a while for him to actually appear but I knew he was around.

I was on a street rushing around trying to find him and I tripped up. Then I got up and stood there and started calling him. Then he appeared out of nowhere and sat down in front of me. He looked me as if to say 'hi' and I actually heard him ask me 'was I missing?'

I didn't respond to that because I was trying to focus on doing the technique. So I sat down, looked into his eyes and held his face with both hands. I was afraid he would disappear. Then my mind went blank and I forgot what I was supposed to do. I said the first that came into my head, which was 'I want you to say...' then I started thinking 'shit - I shouldn't have said I want' Anyway, he nodded at me so I carried on 'I want you to say how you really feel about me'

Then I woke up. I thought it wasn't perfect but I felt happy that I reached him.

I saw him in real life at a work meeting this morning and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

What do you make of my dream? How did I do? Any advice would be much appreciated

12/17/2018 2:10 am  #2

Re: My first experience... what are your thoughts?

I am no expert but I think you are doing great. Having him in your dream is actually a good sign already.

12/18/2018 5:49 pm  #3

Re: My first experience... what are your thoughts?

It's funny I had a reply to this exactly a month after the dream.

Then last night I had another dream with him in. But this time it was like he sought me out. I was sitting in a bar wearing a thick wooly jumper and knickers - and no bottoms and I felt unprepared and exposed.

The timing of the reply and subsequent dream has got to mean something!

Board footera