LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2017 10:26 am  #1

I’m a Believer!

Hi Everyone!

I’m new here and just finished reading PW and BWD. I also did the cord cutting and PW guided meditations.

Anyway, I thought I’d try a little test before going to work on my POI. So, last night I visualized a friend whom I haven’t talked to in a few months (we had a falling out). I imagined her coming up to me and I whispered in her ear for her to message me and tell me she wants to get together.

Well...this morning I checked my phone and that same friend sent me a Facebook friend request!

Lanie, thank you so much for sharing this amazing gift with us! I am so excited to share my successes with my POI very soon now that I know that all the power lies within me!

10/08/2017 6:54 pm  #2

Re: I’m a Believer!

This is so great! Yes can definitely be used for friends- I just did that this week and she called me this afternoon scheduling a time for us to catch up! 🌸 No different with your POI. Happy manifesting!

10/08/2017 8:47 pm  #3

Bugg88 wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I’m new here and just finished reading PW and BWD. I also did the cord cutting and PW guided meditations.

Anyway, I thought I’d try a little test before going to work on my POI. So, last night I visualized a friend whom I haven’t talked to in a few months (we had a falling out). I imagined her coming up to me and I whispered in her ear for her to message me and tell me she wants to get together.

Well...this morning I checked my phone and that same friend sent me a Facebook friend request!

Lanie, thank you so much for sharing this amazing gift with us! I am so excited to share my successes with my POI very soon now that I know that all the power lies within me!

You are so welcome sweetheart! It reminds me of the story in my book about when I first began using the technique. John set straight up in bed and told me what I wanted to hear!  When that message goes out they get it immediately. Sometimes it may take them a while to answer but in the meantime they will be thinking of you. That's true whether it's a friend, potential mate or POI.

10/08/2017 9:00 pm  #4

OMG!!! That same friend just sent me this text message  “Hey lady, you’ve been on my mind lately, hope you are doing well.”

I am in awe right now!!
😬

12/17/2018 2:41 am  #5

Good to hear that!

12/17/2018 11:52 am  #6

Bugg88 wrote:

OMG!!! That same friend just sent me this text message “Hey lady, you’ve been on my mind lately, hope you are doing well.”

I am in awe right now!!😬

That is awesome.

1/11/2019 5:28 am  #7

Nice! thanks for sharing such positivity! 

Board footera