LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/05/2019 5:51 pm  #1

He only sees me as a friend..

Hey girls! So I've been talking to this guy since last April every day and we've been flirting a bit from time to time, he said he's coming to visit me to my country soon, etc. So yesterday I finally got the courage to tell him that I have feelings for him and this was his response:

'I feel really bad now. Like I do really like you. I think you are funny, smart and have everything going for you and you just don’t realise! But I feel like we are just really good friends. Maybe things would change in the future but we never know.'

I have to say I feel quite disappointed.. Do you think there's a possibility if I use Bwd/Pw? Please i need an honest opinion.. We are still talking and I didn't overreact or said anything dramatic, just thanked him for his honesty and played it cool afterwards, and he's been messaging me all day but I really don't know if this is a lost cause or not..

Thank you!

1/31/2019 9:52 pm  #2

Re: He only sees me as a friend..

I would definitely do BWD on him because he has put you in the friend zone but men always have a little sexual thoughts about women friends whether they admit it or not.  Try to ignite it but if it doesn't happen move on to someone else and keep him as just a friend.  Everyone needs a good guy friend to confide in and get awesome advice from.  :-)

Board footera