LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2017 9:14 am  #11

Re: Happier than ever :)

kschmeck wrote:

Thank you, Evey, for sharing this very personal story! You are an awesome and inspiring person, love! I will take your advice and work on myself! The man that gets you is a very lucky one!!! 😊

I am really glad I could help! Thank you so much that is very kind xxx

12/07/2018 5:26 am  #12

Wow, Reading back on this over a year later, I cannot believe everything that has happened and what I have manifested when I started to apply self love and putting myself and my happiness first. In the first post where I said I was going on a date with a really nice guy, well he has turned out to be the love of my life. We are now living together, he respects me and loves me unconditionally. He is completely the opposite to all the men I have ever been with. He is kind, generous, sweet, loyal, he makes me laugh every day, he gets on with my family. We are looking for a new house in the new year, he wants to marry me and have kids. Our connection is amazing, he is my best friend and my soul mate. And funnily enough, the guy who I was trying to get back, is still trying to get back with me, so the techniques definitely work, I just found that my new guy was soooo much better and what I needed and wanted in a man. He makes me so incredibly happy and I never though  I would get this far with someone. I used the whisper technique, a lot of Lanies techniques I still sometime use, but it definitely works when you let go and chill with it all! I just wanted to post this and let everyone know that sometimes, the person you really want back might not be right for you, and you can manifest whoever you want, and whatever you want. I know now if I broke up with my current partner I could get my ex back, but I prefer my partner now and he treats me so much better than my ex could even be capable of. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you can have whatever you want!! xxx also, remote seduction is so much fun to use, just gets them going haha xx

12/08/2018 8:01 pm  #13

Super happy for you.  I had my "I don't care" moment recently.  I don't think I've moved into self love but I know I've had a few epiphanies.  Did I spell that correctly? 

One amazing thing happened concerning my apartment.  I've been wanting to move on.   I feel I'm stagnating, but I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to find another apartment at this price (can you hear the scarcity and lack?) So I gave notice, decided something better would come along, and generally got into a mind set in which I could take or leave my place.   My landlady came back and offered to take 150.00 a month off my rent.  Now I'm going to save some money and move when I do find a better place.   

Its the same thing with my guy...he's gone.  Oh well.   YAY.  I just don't care.  I am not super happy with men presently, but again, at least I am in a much more neutral place.

PS   I am kinda disappointed, none of the PW techniques worked for me....not turning heads in stores or picking up other men.  I thought it was a fun thing to do and I had fun trying. But after so many failures?  It has lost its appeal.  I did come back to share the "I don't care" story....because it brought me to a pretty nice place.  Trying to relax about everything else in life...just not care too much.

Last edited by annabelle (12/08/2018 8:02 pm)

1/31/2019 10:03 pm  #14

Evey2222 wrote:

Wow, Reading back on this over a year later, I cannot believe everything that has happened and what I have manifested when I started to apply self love and putting myself and my happiness first. In the first post where I said I was going on a date with a really nice guy, well he has turned out to be the love of my life. We are now living together, he respects me and loves me unconditionally. He is completely the opposite to all the men I have ever been with. He is kind, generous, sweet, loyal, he makes me laugh every day, he gets on with my family. We are looking for a new house in the new year, he wants to marry me and have kids. Our connection is amazing, he is my best friend and my soul mate. And funnily enough, the guy who I was trying to get back, is still trying to get back with me, so the techniques definitely work, I just found that my new guy was soooo much better and what I needed and wanted in a man. He makes me so incredibly happy and I never though  I would get this far with someone. I used the whisper technique, a lot of Lanies techniques I still sometime use, but it definitely works when you let go and chill with it all! I just wanted to post this and let everyone know that sometimes, the person you really want back might not be right for you, and you can manifest whoever you want, and whatever you want. I know now if I broke up with my current partner I could get my ex back, but I prefer my partner now and he treats me so much better than my ex could even be capable of. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and you can have whatever you want!! xxx also, remote seduction is so much fun to use, just gets them going haha xx

I am so happy for you!  You could most likely have you ex back but you have chosen someone who treats you the way you deserve to be treated and I'm glad you're so happy.  It definitely works better when you let go but I know it's the hardest thing in the world to do.  Good luck to you sweetheart!  :-)

Board footera